Another wreck

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
Was a pretty good wreck the other day. I can only pass along what I heard second hand.
Bike:
2006 CB1000RR 2 days old.
Rider:
Male approx 25 years old. Possibly under influence of PCP.
Gear:
NONE. Nope, not even a lid. Pants, T-shirt, and sneakers.
Experience
Unknown, but his license was suspended and he shouldn't have been on road. Period.
Scenario:
Riding around town like an azzhat. Numerous reports of him throughout course of 2 hours prior. Wheelies, burnouts, excessive speed in residential neighborhoods, passing into oncoming lane of traffic, etc.. though there were numerous complaints on him, there was no PD interaction with him on this day.
Was last seen high rate of speed down a road with a crest and traffic light at intersection just on other side. Estimated speed 100+ mph. (No lockup marks to determine speed.)
Ran the red light at excessive speed and met the side a 6 wheel box truck passing through under a green light. Rider went through the aluminum skin, framing, and luan interior panel, landing inside cargo area of truck.
He was still "alive" at scene but initial reports have him evicerated, and not looking to good. Pelvis destroyed, manhood ripped off, femurs fractured, skull fractured, etc..

Don't ride dumb please. There are other dangers to be aware of, don't become one yourself.

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151173812 -->

and met the side a 6 wheel box truck ......... Rider went through the aluminum skin ........ landing inside cargo area...
OUCH!!!!

6 wheel box truck:
85_IH_1700_BOX_TRUCK3.jpg

No way you should be doing 100 mph anywhere on Long Island in the summer, way to much traffic.

Hard to feel sorry for such idoits...

hope he didn't ruin anyone else's life...

OUCH! well here's one I came upon today. I was riding to town to meet some friends when I got waved over by a guy on the side of the road. It wasn't the owner of the bike, nobody could find him. The bike was still warm, a little blood here and there, license plate removed from the wreck! I stopped when I saw the bike and wanted to make sure it wasn't anyone I knew, Thankfully none of my frineds would ride a bike with an ugly azz seat like this!! It looks like the driver left the road on a slight curve, skidded down the side of the road about 150 ft before glacing of a large pine tree. Had he been 10" more on center, he'd still be there attached to the tree. Stupid!

<!--EDIT|mynewbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151193203 -->

100_0855__Small_.JPG

But anyway! my friends and I finally had a great ride "rain free" today. 260 miles, not too bad, here we are near beautiful Lake George, NY

100B0870__Small_.JPG

Possibly on PCP, No Gear and in a T-Shirt, pants and sneakers, and I'am suppose to feel sorry for him
rock.gif
! I think NOT
biggrin.gif

Manhood RIPPED off. I like that. Your words or the reporters? Either way his family must feel awful, hope they don't make an issue of how bad motorcycles are. We had a family here who started on that but then was able to think it thru alittle better later and dropped it. I'm just glad he didn't take someone else with him.

Eviserated.... Basically means shredded. Not like a cheese grinder, but like someone slicing open your body with razor blades. Have you cut your hand on pop can or anything. Well picture your body ripping through an entire aluminum panel. Razor shar edges everywhere would just slice your body to pieces.

Back