Dangerous "Race"

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
I was just cruisin' home from work late at night and got passed by a Grand Am. No big deal, I'm not racing tonight. I let him get some distance in front of me and decided to keep up with him. I need to change freeways and my offramp is coming up and I need to pass to one other car on the freeway. When I speed up the Grand Am nails it and the other car speeds up too. I'm thinking, "you're kidding right?" and pass both of them, quickly. Just as I pass the Grand Am we go over a hump in the freeway and out of the corner of my eye the Grand Am starts to swerve away from me to the center divider (concrete), skips off it and spins behind me across 5 lanes of empty freeway and taps his rear end on the concrete wall. I came around to see if the guy was ok, but the CHP was already there and the guy was walking around outside his car. The rear bumper was missing. Scarey stuff.

Did you stop and talk to the chip and driver
smile.gif

and the convo goes something like this....is everone ok i seen it happen im my rearview as i passed his silly azz at 120

ouch that sux for the grand am...

lol about 10 minutes ago some1 in a dodge ram cut in front of me to turn into sears parking lot... im waiting at the red light and i hear 1 hell of a bang, turn around to see that same drunken idiot smoke the tornado proof sign...

sign +1

Ram 0

lol
PimpN

Glad you were in front,

first running from the cops, now street racing
wow.gif

poke.gif
tounge.gif

When is your next vacation/wed-thurs off??

Glad he did not loose it in front of you. You have to look out for cagers!

Back