rider killed in Texas

Busa Rider is bang on. You have to expect the unexpected. I have had a truck tyre with the rim come off a rack mounted on the roof of an army truck that was coming the other way. It bounced once, right over my head and landed on the bonnet (hood) of an old couples car towing a caravan. It pushed the engine all the way to the pavement. I would have had no chance. As it turns out, the unexpected can fall from the sky. By the way, I questioned the young #### that was driving and he responded that he had forgotten to chain them in. Thanks buddy, I should knock your head off for that stuff, make damn sure you don't forget again. Riders have a bad record for this sort of accident, you are far better off getting well clear of every cage you can, you just don't compute in their pea brains. RIP Mate.

In everyones everyday routine waking up and goin to work it would be way to easy to forget somthing or misplace stuff. It would be to easy to point fingers, however shid does happen so keep your eyes open.

Very sad... I got hit on 476 by a piece of debri from the opposite lane... Big hunk of rubber shot over the median and hit me right on the left fork. I was doing about 80mph... Put the bike in a wobble. Took me awhile to find where it hit... Nice little dent on the fork. The thunk and wobble when it hit was a definite pucker factor. Even when your attentive stuff flies out of nowhere to try and take you out. BE safe!

Back