Husband's ZX-10R WRECKED!

I am glad to hear that your husband will be ok. It does suck that we lose another bike to someone not paying attention to their surrondings.

Sorry to hear that! Damn! Glad he is OK, hoping for a quick recovery!

My wife and I were riding 2 up and almost got hit at a roundabout... it was our way, but the idiot kept riding through like we were invisible... twas a close call but we made it through without falling...

Musta been a horrible experience witnessing this incident first hand! Hope you never have to again!

Glad hes okay. Looks like you guys wear gear also. So funny how retards where shorts and tshirts riding around and no helmets....your husbands crash was only at 25mph and he got lit up pretty good. Doesn't take much to kill you

Ouch!

I'm glad your hubby is okay! Drivers who prove they can't see 3 or more motorcycles should have their license revoked for 6 months.

Looked like a pretty Kawasaki too. Now, he has a chance to get a real motorcycle!! (I'm an optimist with a tinge of @$$ for good measure :moon:)

glad to hear that hubby is ok and will be back out before he knows it. Wishes for a speedy recovery. You get to baby him now. :thumbsup:

i don't get how the old man didn't see a group of bikes on his left before turning into him. good to hear your husband is going to be alright.

Thankfully your hubby will be okay. Another dumbazz driver not paying attention to what is going on around him and your husband pays the price. I suppose he got what....a scrap in his door paint?

Any charges pressed by police?

Oh no... The guy was deemed responsible per police report, but the report also stated that the driver was NOT cited. :banghead:The Kawi took off the guy's mirror, it flew across the street and broke out a window of an apt.

maybe when the insurance payout comes thru it'll be a great opportunity for your hubby to get a nice 'busa ?!?! :whistle:

He's already been down that route. The Busa is his favorite bike ever made! He has been riding for over 20 years and was just testing the waters with everything else out there. ZX-10, speed triple, ZRX, Busa... That's just the past year and a half. If it was not for him I would not have a Busa. I tried his bike out one day and would not give it back. lol Here's a pic of the Busa he just fixed up and sold...

101_2228.jpg

Back