My bike needs oil change!!! Help

CaBusaGirl

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, as some of you know my husband was in a motorcycle wreck. He has one arm in cast and the other shoulder is broke so he can't do any maintenance on my bike. It's due for an oil change at the least. I WILL NOT take my bike to a shop. Anyone in the Sacramento area willing to give me a hand? I will provide the beer:beerchug: and Bbq you a tri-tip dinner, lasagna or whatever you want!! I'm in no hurry.:please:

Thanks!

Well, yeah of course. Tell me I can wrench on a bike and I'll drive three hours to get there. Throw in BBQ and you've got a party :cheerleader: Now, if I just lived in Cali.

You just made my mouth water...email me a plate of Lasagna~?~ :laugh:

(I'll email you an oil change~!~)

You just made my mouth water...email me a plate of Lasagna~?~ :laugh:

(I'll email you an oil change~!~)

Here ya go! lol

images.jpg

And I thought my mouth was watering before...WOW~!~

Now I gotta go eat~!~ :laugh:

I would be willing to help you if I could just get a look under your lid...:rofl::rofl:
Only thing is by the time you get home you may need another oil change as I am about 3500 miles from you !:rofl::rofl:

Ok, as some of you know my husband was in a motorcycle wreck. He has one arm in cast and the other shoulder is broke so he can't do any maintenance on my bike. It's due for an oil change at the least. I WILL NOT take my bike to a shop. Anyone in the Sacramento area willing to give me a hand? I will provide the beer:beerchug: and Bbq you a tri-tip dinner, lasagna or whatever you want!! I'm in no hurry.:please:

Thanks!

If only I lived closer.

We could change the oil

Drop that Front End

Lower the Rear

Slap on some Spikes

Add a little more Bling

And you would be good to go.

If only I lived closer.

We could change the oil

Drop that Front End

Lower the Rear

Slap on some Spikes

Add a little more Bling

And you would be good to go.

ADD a FAT tire too, come' on michael your slackin:laugh:

Glad you found a helper, the 3500mi thing counts me out:banghead:

ADD a FAT tire too, come' on michael your slackin:laugh:

Glad you found a helper, the 3500mi thing counts me out:banghead:

She seems like a really nice girl and all.

But that 240 Kit is expensive. and she is already married you know.

Back