How Did You Start the New Year

Guess I forgot to add the obvious thing about reading and posting up here on the .org.
ThumbsUp.gif

Cleaned house with the wife then watched the fireworks with Champane. Today just watching a twilight zone marathon.

I started the New Year with pneumonia
thumb_down.gif

I have spent Jan. 1 2008 sitting on my couch with the lap top or sleeping. If I wasn't in pain and could actually breathe I would be enjoying the downtime. I guess this means that ever day that I am well will be positive.

I started the New Year with pneumonia  
thumb_down.gif

I have spent Jan. 1 2008 sitting on my couch with the lap top or sleeping. If I wasn't in pain and could actually breathe I would be enjoying the downtime. I guess this means that ever day that I am well will be positive.
Pneumonia sucks. Hope you get better soon.

I slept in then made some Starbucks that Sambusa and Jenny sent me. After the coffee was done I sat down out in the garage and had a smoke and checked the threads.

Life is good. Just got up from a nice nap.
winkold.gif

r8

Spent the last 12 of 07 and the first 12 of 08 at work. Agreed to work the last half of a shift for someone so she could party. Well my relief did not show up today. Called in "sick" more like hung over. Then went ot the shop and finished rewiring a 06 Big Dog someone tried ot add some sutff to and fried

Went to a party last night. Got home about 1 AM, had a couple friends decide to stay the night here at our house (because they live out in east jesus). Went to bed around 2, got up around 8:30, relaxed around the house, cleaned house some, went to my grandmothers for new years dinner, came home, and relaxed. it's been a good year so far.

Spent the last 12 of 07 and the first 12 of 08 at work. Agreed to work the last half of a shift for someone so she could party. Well my relief did not show up today. Called in "sick" more like hung over. Then went ot the shop and finished rewiring a 06 Big Dog someone tried ot add some sutff to and fried
A very righteous thing to do taking the shift to let a co-worker enjoy the night. The person that called in sick should have been slapped, though.

Went to a party last night. Got home about 1 AM, had a couple friends decide to stay the night here at our house (because they live out in east jesus). Went to bed around 2, got up around 8:30, relaxed around the house, cleaned house some, went to my grandmothers for new years dinner, came home, and relaxed. it's been a good year so far.
ThumbsUp.gif

Another pneumonia case here. Spent the day attempting to cough about a gallon of fluid out of my lung. It feels like it anyway. The meds aren't helping yet if any. The Ex felt sorry for me an came over to cook me a late Christmas dinner. If it gets any worse I'll be heading back to the doctor in the morning. I'm at the end of day 3 on Z-Pac. It usually works faster than that. I can't have penicillin so that's not an option. My dogs are looking at me like they think I'm going to die.

In all I do have a good outlook. The year has to get better.

beerchug.gif
Happy New Year

Another pneumonia case here.  Spent the day attempting to cough about a gallon of fluid out of my lung.  It feels like it anyway.  The meds aren't helping yet if any.  The Ex felt sorry for me an came over to cook me a late Christmas dinner.  If it gets any worse I'll be heading back to the doctor in the morning.  I'm at the end of day 3 on Z-Pac.  It usually works faster than that.  I can't have penicillin so that's not an option.  My dogs are looking at me like they think I'm going to die.

In all I do have a good outlook.  The year has to get better.  

beerchug.gif
 Happy New Year
Dude, I sympathize with you completely. I'm not sure if anything I have taken is working. Hot Chocolate, coffee, and lots of steam have been making me feel a little better. I'm still drowning though
wowold.gif

Sorry to hear of the pneumonia guys.

I spent (early morning) of '08 Day with mom drinking a little Cold Duck. (wine)

GOOOD STUFFF!!! Then i spent today (later PM) helping a friend take down Christmas decorations, riding my dirtbike, and hunting.

All in all, good year so far...
thumb_up.gif

Back