How Did You Start the New Year

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
NightCrawler posted the thread on how you count down to the New Year, so I thought I'd throw one up on how everyone started off the New Year.  My day started with a run and workout and has been followed by house cleaning and laundry with some work on the bikes.  Also, watching a little college football.  Actually a rather normal day.  What about the rest of you?

Went for a ride to start the New Year off right
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Going to see National treasure 2 in about 10 minutes.Then will bring home Res Evil 3 and Eastern Promises.

A triple header
super.gif

Thats about it. 5:30 AM is gonna happen way too early. Back to work.
cursin.gif

RSD.

Basically with it snowing and sleeting out, I was lounging on and off the couch all day. Now I'm getting ready to go to a wake.

Got the day off paid so I thought I would spend time with the family and relax, Haven't been off to much in the last 20 days, (2 days total). Happy New Year !
beerchug.gif

worked until 0800, came home and went to sleep...right now i'm packing (going to MS tomorrow for a late Christmas get-together with my family)...i'm headed over to the gf's in a little while to go out to dinner and then back to work tonight...i lead such an exciting life
laugh.gif

I forgot , I just bought a new TomTom 1 3RD Edition 510 GPS Navigation.  
beerchug.gif
I got a TomTom I LE for Christmas. They are nice, but make sure you run the GPS update from their website. It will prevent the frequent loss of signal problems some have been reporting.

worked until 0800, came home and went to sleep...right now i'm packing (going to MS tomorrow for a late Christmas get-together with my family)...i'm headed over to the gf's in a little while to go out to dinner and then back to work tonight...i lead such an exciting life
laugh.gif
More exciting than mine. You saw what I have done today.

laugh.gif
More exciting than mine.  You saw what I have done today.
i need to do some house cleaning but there always seems to be a reason i can postpone it like riding, cleaning the bike (which GSXcite has taught me is much more important!!), sleeping, watching a movie, staring out the window
laugh.gif
, etc.

laugh.gif

I just sat here like I am still doing....ready to kill anyone that walks into the room.
guns.gif

laugh.gif
More exciting than mine.  You saw what I have done today.
i need to do some house cleaning but there always seems to be a reason i can postpone it like riding, cleaning the bike (which GSXcite has taught me is much more important!!), sleeping, watching a movie, staring out the window
laugh.gif
, etc.
I do some of that too, but it reaches a point where I can't take it anymore!

laugh.gif

Back