How Did You Start the New Year

NightCrawler posted the thread on how you count down to the New Year, so I thought I'd throw one up on how everyone started off the New Year.  My day started with a run and workout and has been followed by house cleaning and laundry with some work on the bikes.  Also, watching a little college football.  Actually a rather normal day.  What about the rest of you?
I clocked out at work.  
sad.gif
That can be very good!
ThumbsUp.gif

Trust me the pic does no justice to his body size. He weighed in just over 200lbs and dressed out @ 157 lbs. I could see he was a busy deer with the chunks missing from his ears and 3 points snapped off leaving only 7 counters. either way for a New Years day hunt in 50mph winds and 2 degree windchill I was happy just to be able to hit a barndoor at the 27 yards I tagged him from. And I might add perfect shot through the heart and dropped him within 10 yards. I'll take it.

Trust me the pic does no justice to his body size.  He weighed in just over 200lbs and dressed out @ 157 lbs.  I could see he was a busy deer with the chunks missing from his ears and 3 points snapped off leaving only 7 counters.  either way for a New Years day hunt in 50mph winds and 2 degree windchill I was happy just to be able to hit a barndoor at the 27 yards I tagged him from.  And I might add perfect shot through the heart and dropped him within 10 yards.  I'll take it.
I take it back then definitely a good kill!
ThumbsUp.gif

NightCrawler posted the thread on how you count down to the New Year, so I thought I'd throw one up on how everyone started off the New Year.  My day started with a run and workout and has been followed by house cleaning and laundry with some work on the bikes.  Also, watching a little college football.  Actually a rather normal day.  What about the rest of you?
I clocked out at work.  
sad.gif
That can be very good!
ThumbsUp.gif
Not really, because then I went to bed cuz I had to pull another graveyard that night.

I clocked out at work.  
sad.gif
That can be very good!
ThumbsUp.gif
Not really, because then I went to bed cuz I had to pull another graveyard that night.
. . . but you were off the clock and not working straight through 'til midnight!
biggrin.gif

Back