How Did You Start the New Year

Got up at 0800 after going to bed at 0400. Took a trip to Cincinnati to get a bull and another heifer.
beerchug.gif

Slapped in a " Cold Play " CD and danced with the Wife in our Kitchen.  Was TOO TIRED to Ride in the Morning if you know what I Mean
hello.gif

Dude, I sympathize with you completely. I'm not sure if anything I have taken is working. Hot Chocolate, coffee, and lots of steam have been making me feel a little better. I'm still drowning though  
wowold.gif
We're peas in a pod.  I've been sucking on coughdrops all day.  I got down some speggetti, trail mix and a soft cookie today.  I haven't felt this bad since I had pneumonia when I was 8.  I had it for almost 3 weeks during that bout.  I was on liquid PCN for the entire time.  That's probably why I can't take it now.  
puke.gif

I hope you feel better soon. This stuff is nasty!

Was going to go to Church, but, ended up just laying in bed wathing tv, and surfing the net.
thumb_up.gif

At the start of the year, I was behind a bar looking at the sports scores on one TV, and watching 300,000 very drunk and cold people "looking" like they were having a good time down on the strip on the other......

The band was loud, but I was blessed.....I got hugged and kissed by 18 cocktail waitresses.......THEN by 315a, (nine hours of straight cocktail production), 33 degrees out, I mounted up......I was cooking down the 215 headed back into central Vegas....as I cleared the Tropicana overpass, lo and behold
wowold.gif
, here were five NHP lined up along the side with all the Christmas lights flashing as if they'd just stopped one of America's Most Wanted (or were waiting for a guy on a Hayabusa).......turns out they were having coffee and shootin' the proverbial shid.....
biggrin.gif

I gave them a wave as I slid by at 80....and thanked them for a job well done...as I had not "one" idiot encounter all the way home......it was quiet and I had the fastlane all to myself....
super.gif

I started by sleeping in
smile.gif

Poor Mike spent the last day of 2007 and the first day of 2008 working on my Mustang, so I did go out and help him out when I got a chance in between laundry and the kids...while he was working and didn't need me, I polished my car
cool.gif
Guess that means my car will look good all year long
laugh.gif

I went for what is probly the last ride on my Orange Busa on New Years eve since i'm either selling or parting it out. I hit the highway and had to school some guy on an R6 on what fast is with a short topend blast.   Then i went to Outback for dinner with my wife and friends. I finished the night up getting hammered at Hardtime's Cafe and watching my wife laugh at me. Too much Jeagermeister and Jack&Coke.

I had a good time.  
thumb_up.gif

Another pneumonia case here.  Spent the day attempting to cough about a gallon of fluid out of my lung.  It feels like it anyway.  The meds aren't helping yet if any.  The Ex felt sorry for me an came over to cook me a late Christmas dinner.  If it gets any worse I'll be heading back to the doctor in the morning.  I'm at the end of day 3 on Z-Pac.  It usually works faster than that.  I can't have penicillin so that's not an option.  My dogs are looking at me like they think I'm going to die.

In all I do have a good outlook.  The year has to get better.  

beerchug.gif
 Happy New Year
Hopefully it will start getting soon for you.

Sorry to hear of the pneumonia guys.

I spent (early morning) of '08 Day with mom drinking a little Cold Duck. (wine)

GOOOD STUFFF!!! Then i spent today (later PM) helping a friend take down Christmas decorations, riding my dirtbike, and hunting.

All in all, good year so far...
thumb_up.gif
Very nice start!

At the start of the year, I was behind a bar looking at the sports scores on one TV, and watching 300,000 very drunk and cold people "looking" like they were having a good time down on the strip on the other......

The band was loud, but I was blessed.....I got hugged and kissed by 18 cocktail waitresses.......THEN by 315a, (nine hours of straight cocktail production), 33 degrees out, I mounted up......I was cooking down the 215 headed back into central Vegas....as I cleared the Tropicana overpass, lo and behold  
wowold.gif
, here were five NHP lined up along the side with all the Christmas lights flashing as if they'd just stopped one of America's Most Wanted (or were waiting for a guy on a Hayabusa).......turns out they were having coffee and shootin' the proverbial shid.....
biggrin.gif

I gave them a wave as I slid by at 80....and thanked them for a job well done...as I had not "one" idiot encounter all the way home......it was quiet and I had the fastlane all to myself....
super.gif
Sounds like a tough life you've got!
biggrin.gif
Would have freaked me out to see all those LEOs out at that time of the morning. Guess they did what they intended by making people slow down at least for the moment.

biggrin.gif

I started by sleeping in
smile.gif

Poor Mike spent the last day of 2007 and the first day of 2008 working on my Mustang, so I did go out and help him out when I got a chance in between laundry and the kids...while he was working and didn't need me, I polished my car  
cool.gif
 Guess that means my car will look good all year long
laugh.gif
And what about Caesar? He got no love?

I went for what is probly the last ride on my Orange Busa on New Years eve since i'm either selling or parting it out. I hit the highway and had to school some guy on an R6 on what fast is with a short topend blast.   Then i went to Outback for dinner with my wife and friends. I finished the night up getting hammered at Hardtime's Cafe and watching my wife laugh at me. Too much Jeagermeister and Jack&Coke.

I had a good time.  
thumb_up.gif
And that's what matters!

4PM New Years Day,what looks out of place? Yes,the one on the left is correct.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachels_Wedding_045__Small_.jpg

NightCrawler posted the thread on how you count down to the New Year, so I thought I'd throw one up on how everyone started off the New Year.  My day started with a run and workout and has been followed by house cleaning and laundry with some work on the bikes.  Also, watching a little college football.  Actually a rather normal day.  What about the rest of you?
I clocked out at work.
sad.gif

Back