How did you arrive at your Username ?

My old army unit was noslack. 2/327 in the 101st. Everybody in my unit was always complaining about the unit because it lived up to its name. So I told them I would make my email name noslacksucks so they wouldn't ever forget my email address. Now I just use it for everything like the .org.

Eric the name. When I first started riding. Too many Eric s running around. I'm 6'4 and was at 325 lbs. Big E stuck.

I got my name from my dad back in the 80's when I was 9 , started racing everything I could and hopping up everything . He use to say I'm the only person he knew that could hotrod a push mower. :laugh: everybody knew me as hotrod Rick the 1 at the end stands for .... Well let's just say I'm a cancer survivor , and yes iv only got one .

It's based upon my name (in two ways):

1) Henry Robert James Rudzinski Jr
2) Henry Rudzinski JR

:bump:

I've seen alot of new members come around since the last post here and I'm curious as the thread title reads 'How did you arrive at your username?'

My username is a nickname that comes from my last name. It is also the same nickname that my father when by when he was active duty military. In the military, there is a tradition or habit of calling people by their last name. Even my wife calls me Sous because she met me when she was active duty.

It is pronounced like Suess from Dr. Suess.

Playing Online games.. this is what I came up with in the mid 90's as a kid. Just stuck with me. Something to do with killing.. and swords and shield stuff.. just produced a sufix

Mine is nothing fancy, my last name is Flight, and my friends just started calling me flighty ever since I was little. So I use it everywhere.

Some wiseguy :whistle:at the busa bash thought that was a deserving name for me. Just cause I can carry everything plus the kitchen sink on my busa doesn't mean I'm a pack mule; or does it?

My old army unit was noslack. 2/327 in the 101st. Everybody in my unit was always complaining about the unit because it lived up to its name. So I told them I would make my email name noslacksucks so they wouldn't ever forget my email address. Now I just use it for everything like the .org.

I was attached to that very same unit @ FOB Joyce, AFG. Took some sweet pics and interviewed some dudes that got a 500lbs bomb dropped 10 feet from them and still lived (Fucin nutz!) some pretty good dudes, spent about a month with them.. Deff live up to the "NoSlack" status...

.:K19:. Was picked because it's the "widow maker" and I figured riding my Busa will eventually make my little lady (provided we get married, and i already did that once and it wasnt a good time) be a widow someday.... Just stating the obvious..

My Username is also my nickname... Lankee Yankee

Came from when I moved from New Jersey to Nashville TN to begin my motorcycle dragracing dream.
I was 18 yrs old, 6ft 7 and weighed about 170lbs. All legs and arms. One of the guys at the track asked his Cousin, "Who is that Lankee dude and he replied with ohh just some damn yankee, they looked at each other and said LANKEE YANKEE 21 years later when I am at the track all know me as the Lankee Yankee.. But now I am 245 so not so lankee anymore. LOL:beerchug:

I am an architect and they all think I'm crazy at work. Of course compared to some of you all I'm pretty boring :laugh:

I'm thinking of changing my name to FLYING PIG though. That name comes from a guy who said the day he couldn't keep up with a Hayabusa pigs will fly. Then I saw this video of a pig doing the agility test that dogs do. The little big guy was flying through the course like he didn't know he was a pig. I thought that's the busa, everyone thinks its a fat straight line bike and it's really an amazing, fat bike that thinks it can do it all. My avatar is a screen shot from the video of the pig doing the agility test.

BTW, the pig thing has nothing to do with me:whistle:

Back