How did you arrive at your Username ?

I was setting up my first e-mail account back when hotmail and stuff came out, had a lame assigned name for a while, cudn't live with it, and wanted one that meant something.
I've always loved martial arts and the asian culture, so one day, while walking through a candy store (don't ask me why) it hit me, brumanchu.
bru for my name (bruce), manchu from the old book/movie series Dr. Fu Manchu, not that I'm an evil villain or nothing haha.........or am I :whistle:

Well, late one night my roommate and I went to Mcdonalds. We pulled around to the window, I was driving, and the guy at the cash register said "afrooooooothundeeeeerrrrrrr, love your hair man!" So, I have used it for a couple of gamer tags and now this forum.

Orpheus is the name of a hypothetical dwarf planet that collided with the Earth to help form the moon. I thought it was cool, used it for my Xbox gamertag. When I got onto forums many years later I just stuck with it.

Over time it got old, now it's just my first initial and last name. The S is for Steve. I'm not terribly creative.

Its my initials... B - W, (B - Dub) and my closest friends have called me that for years or just B... I have alot of cousins and Fam that have the same initial and a few of us use it, but im the oldest out of us, so thats where Sr part comes from:dunno::laugh:

I thought I would have posted on here already but it looks like I didn't.

Mine's newman because I was a new man on here.

4 BIDN 1

Something you want but cant have prohibited, not allowed, taboo
former days in the male"entertainment" business
:laugh:

This is my other love. The Red one is mine and the white is my dads.

plan 3.jpg

693500-R1-25-1A.jpg

63.jpg

My name? BusaTunes... just that.... i added Tunes to my Busa and VOILA!!! I actually had it copy written and trademarked !!

I just re-read this entire thread, it is great!

My wife and I became grandparents young and did not want papaw or mamaw, etc...., so we decided on Poppy and Nana. Eight grand-kids later, it's all good!

Back