How did you arrive at your Username ?

K.I.N.G. That is name of my baby, my 600 was Bishop (Tupac in Juice) because it was uncontrollable. Now that I have the fastest bike made, KING is the correct name for it.

This is what happens when you swing from trees........

This is my forearm...... No photoshop

Thats how i got my name.....lol

motorcycle 262.JPG

Well, I have Acehole and MC Mustang to thank for the current name. They decided it was more fitting than gmmech07 at the 2010 fall bash. I'm still trying to figure out why....

58103_440268626942_508296942_5402918_2486154_n.jpg

I use Lil Charlie as a tribute to my best friend and hero, my father. Most people think my name is Charlie, but it’s Kevin. Once I tell them it’s named after my father people think well his name must be Charlie….Wrong again! My father goes by Big Charlie in a field of work (government employee). It all stems from a joke that I don’t even remember all of. Something about a guy who can’t go anywhere without seeing someone he knows. Well that’s my father, every time he goes to a new assignment he finds someone who used to work with. So everyone refers to him as Big Charlie, then when they met me I’m automatically Lil Charlie. It just stuck, even though neither of us is actually named Charlie.

Two days after turning 27 i received my AARP application in the mail...three weeks later the dog tripped me as i was going down the stairs and landed in an awkward position jacking up my side/hip... walked with a cane for a week.

So as you can guess GP= grandpa and mo is for my last name. Montgomerie

t5stang91= 91 mustang t5 transmission use it on every board, and it seems like there are alot of other guys that have stangs on here. lol

Back