House Mouse got out on her new toy finally

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Dont know if folks recall but The House Mouse tried her hand at trials riding.Did not go so well.Big face plant,cracked the jaw on the helmet.
So she decided to give enduro another shot.I bought her a Honda CRF with electric start(she doesn't want to kick a bike again.)

So I rode my quad,because 2 weeks ago I chashed and about shattered my right foot climbing one of these dunes yer about to see in pics.

RSD.

ride 002.jpg

ride 004.jpg

ride 005.jpg

ride 007.jpg

ride 009.jpg

Over to the right of them 3 guys is where I was running the burm at the top and got tossed,my bike landed on my foot,I landed at the bottom on my bike.Lucky to still have a knee attached.:whistle:

RSD.

Can you see her bombing towards me in that 4th pic.
This is a gr8 little area 30 minutes from home.:thumbsup:

Rubb.

There's a big grin under that new lid. Don't worry,were not hillbillies,she has full body armour under that jacket,full armoured pants,shin/knee guards,elbow,forearm,back,side,tailbone,boots and of course armoured gloves.

RSD and The House Mouse. Thanks.

ride 006.jpg

We had to dress her up warm as we were 20 minutes below the snow line.I didn't take her up to the snow...maybe on Sunday.:whistle:

RSD.

That place looks awsome.

Jumps from 2 feet to 30. Sand hills,gravel hills,dirt.

This is just one little pit amoungst hundreds of miles of road,single track,mountain goat type shi7...we took it easy on her today. She did manage a nice 4th gear chase of me and Quadzilla.

Rubb.

Wow that place looks great.
Where is that?
Do you camp there?

First,thanks for all the well wishes folks.:bowdown:

We could camp there,but if you can believe it there are 100's of places close by that are even better.You can have your own lake if you want,etc etc.

This place is just north of the southern tip of Vancouver island.:thumbsup:

I love my B.C.

Do you guys/gals like her new lid?

RSD.

Hahahaha...good to see you two out riding together!

I still have the 2 CBR 1000's and the '03 Gen1. I sold the '08 due to me being broke and eliminating a payment...I miss that bike and would like to get another Gen2.

How u doing Brother? Tell J I said hi!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

First,thanks for all the well wishes folks.:bowdown:

We could camp there,but if you can believe it there are 100's of places close by that are even better.You can have your own lake if you want,etc etc.

This place is just north of the southern tip of Vancouver island.:thumbsup:

I love my B.C.

Do you guys/gals like her new lid?

RSD.

Canada is a beautiful country. Being this far south I'm jealous of the green, the trees, the hills , the holes and mostly the curves :)

Back