Home improvement FUN!

You do great work sir .

Just trying to keep our orchard alive ~ in this south western heat is hard enough •

B429F74F-E376-4E47-9C70-CB86223C0328.jpeg

Might need to hire you to help with my house projects once we get moved back ;D

Good job man. I can build cars but home stuff requires YouTube and trial and more trial for me

Reactions: c10
Phoenix area / chandler or Tempe

I live in AZ - native which is rare.
Gilbert here. Look to Gilbert great area to live. South Chandler is nice as well, Tempe...eh its ok older city no new development.
All sorts of new development in Gilbert, Chandler, Queen Creek.
Hit me up when you get out here.

I live in AZ - native which is rare.
Gilbert here. Look to Gilbert great area to live. South Chandler is nice as well, Tempe...eh its ok older city no new development.
All sorts of new development in Gilbert, Chandler, Queen Creek.
Hit me up when you get out here.

Shade my wife said she has lived in all the places you listed . She also said no we are not doing Tempe . I have only visited Arizona a dozen times , and love it there . Have many friends in the area . She also told me to say in future East Valley somewhere . You are rare as I only know one other Arizona native . Leeane ( kwicks wife )
from another motorcycle forum . Ill be staying with my friends in Chandler for a few days in late October 20th 21st this year .

about in the 1 year countdown plus or minus a few months . The house is about 80 to 85% finished to be a good profit turner in the market . My wife has a job out there already in way of transfer to that office . Both of us have given notice to our employers on the move . Not the norm , but both of us far exceed your normal employe . They will miss us when we go .

I lived in Mesa back in the '90's(tattoo studio/party central:laugh:)and Chris Phipps(used to come on the board now and then,built my turbo bike)is in Phoenix.

Back