EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
so last night, after returning home from a business trip to cincinnati, i turn on the tv and extreme home makeover was on. typically i do watch tis show as i think ty pennington is a flaming douche bag. however, last night's epeisode was about a Marine that lost his leg in iraq, only to come home and have to raise his 4 childrem by himself.

after watching that episode, I MUST THANK ALL OF OUR ARMED FORCES past or present, for their dedicated effort to protect me, my family, my friends, and everyone else in this country. that episode last night was a tough one for me for some reason even though i have not served in any branch of the military. to see an individual almost lose his life, and come back home to his kids and raise them the best he could and remian so upbeat about the entire situation was truely remarkable. the love that everyone expressed to this man while building his new place to call home was incredible. the patriotism and love for america that shined was second to none! to see the Marine that saved this man's life and the others that served with him come together and help build this man a new home was spectacular!! i can't really describe the way i felt while watching this episode, but i was truely amazed at how much this Marine truely just appreciated life and how dedicated he was to serving his/our country to keep us oiut of harms way.

again, THANK YOU TO THE MEN AND WOMEN THAT HAVE OR ARE CURRENTLY SERVING IN THE MILITARY TO PROTECT MY FREEDOM!!!!!

there is so much more that i want to say about this, but i dont have the right workds or know exactly how to say it.... but just know that your efforts do not go un-noticed and are extremely appreciated!!!

God Bless!!

Thank you, it is really nice to hear once in a while> Retired Navy, joined 1964 and retired 1993. Worked Civil Service for the Navy from 1993 till 2006.

Glad to hear one of our wounded men has been taken care of this way.
thumb_up.gif

A member here BusaJoe Knows that guy. He said that he is supposed to be on Oprah sometime soon...I am hoping That I will get to meet him. Joe said the house is AMAZING!!!!! SEMPER FI!!!

Always good to see people still care about others in this world we live in THANKS ALL THAT SERVE THIS COUNTRY LOUD AND PROUD
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

saw the show also. real touch'n. Lost his leg and almost his life. Gets home and his wife bails.
guns.gif
glad to see things worked out for him
thumb_up.gif

Glad to see the support for the Armed Forces. Wasn't in the service during Vietnam, but know that it nowhere the way it is today. So thanks to everyone for your support.

I had tears flowing watching him talk to his guys about that flag poll they put up for him in front of his house. It was a great episode! I watch it every week with my family!

Back