Home improvement FUN!

c10

Registered
Not really. Labor day weekend was labor alright. Our home was built in 1981, and I think the framing crew was either grown toddlers or drunken men. Think toddlers might of done a better job so let's go with the second guess.
I love ripping crap out :)

ali123

Banned
Not really. Labor day weekend was labor alright. Our home was built in 1981, and I think the framing crew was either grown toddlers or drunken men. Think toddlers might of done a better job so let's go with the second guess.

can we see the dogs.... I like those dogs

mabupa

Registered

My house is a little newer than yours at 18 years old, but I really need to redo the master bathroom and have been putting it off. The second one was already remodeled by previous owner, but the master bath still has pink-ish tile and countertop and gold faucets and shower glass frame. I hate it with a passion.

Mathewrussell52

Registered
Last year be bought s brand new house. Wish we got a old house. These neighbors..... So 33 and have had the police at my house 5 times this last year. More now than my entire life combined and I was a tad wild in my younger days.

busafan08

Registered
House renovations are not my cup of tea doing a little reno now actually but luckily for me my good wife takes care of everything while I am out riding my bikes :D all I do is pay the bills :banghead: :thumbsup:

Bumblebee

Registered
We remodelled the basement with new flooring and trim (and paint which I hate doing). I think the people who finished the basement didn't own a framing square..there wasn't a corner that was 90'....and the length of the wall it was out by a 1/4"

All done now and GTG with a little cussing for good measure.

Bigboy Busa2

Registered
remodeling the bathrooms and kitchen are the most expensive thing in renovating a home. get out your wallet. there will be more than one unexpected cost in your journey. also be VERY gentle with that cpvc water line going to the toilet. the older that is the more brittle.

Reactions: c10

c10

Registered
remodeling the bathrooms and kitchen are the most expensive thing in renovating a home. get out your wallet. there will be more than one unexpected cost in your journey. also be VERY gentle with that cpvc water line going to the toilet. the older that is the more brittle.
The lines broke already as they were all unsupported . I capped the two lines to tub manifold till I decide on height / new manifold . I did the kitchen already 100% new cabinets , flooring , plumbing , counter tops.
I wish it was not CPVC , but better than 30 year old galvanized . Master Bath after this one . Then the home will be done . Put it on the market so we can move to Arizona .

c10

Registered
The sink valves were hanging in wall and wouldn't close. So now you can see it's a bit improved.
DSC_4798.JPG

mabupa

Registered
The lines broke already as they were all unsupported . I capped the two lines to tub manifold till I decide on height / new manifold . I did the kitchen already 100% new cabinets , flooring , plumbing , counter tops.
I wish it was not CPVC , but better than 30 year old galvanized . Master Bath after this one . Then the home will be done . Put it on the market so we can move to Arizona .
Arizona?!! Now it’ll be even harder for some of us on the eat side of the country to meet Mr.C10 and the busa wing!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wallie Home improvement Random Thoughts 19
dsbunton646 home improvement. Random Thoughts 9
hayabuser Bored at home? Videos 7
captain Who is working from home during this quarantine time? In the News 74
ottafish Changes for police in my home state In the News 6
SSGT_B A Great Man Went Home Monday Off Topic 20
Chitownbusa1991 Can I ride back home safely? Busa problems 16
loneraider Suzi has found a home General Bike Related Topics 2
SSGT_B The Family Is Complete Again. Sarge is home Off Topic 5
Kiwi Rider Mosque Shootings in Christchurch NZ, my home town. In the News 160
captain Brother in law home from deployment In the News 8
LycansGhost Hello everyone...checking in. Lycan has found his way home... Random Thoughts 30
c10 Home Hospitality for Active duty service men , and women . Off Topic 8
Yanis ANY HOME-MADE RADAR DETECTOR BRACKETS IN HERE? Gen II Busa Information 9
nbarab On Friday 6/1/2018 my new Akrapovic 4-1 will be home! Gen II Busa Information 35
piratediverjefff Should Have Stayed Home Accident / Crash Forum 71
ROADTOAD1340 Home Land Security..... General Bike Related Topics 3
04 Limited Busa Got Her Home Gen II Busa Information 3
VIPER Home Remodeling Random Thoughts 7
sixpack577 Cell Signal Home Amp? Off Topic 7
Skywalker Moved To My Forever Home & New Garage With Space General Bike Related Topics 5
gurrera Everybody Over 60 Was Home Schooled We Need Some Humor 4
RedBull Stay Out Late & Get Hammered ~ Have Your Bike Follow You Home . . . General Bike Related Topics 40
el stumpo El Stumpo Home Ok. Thoughts & Musings. And Of Course Pics! 2016 Haya in the HIlls/Dragonazz's Grad Party! 18
rubbersidedown M Factory Buell Lowering Pegs Free To Good Home. General Bike Related Topics 2
Fate Got The New Bike Home. 580 Miles In An Evening. General Bike Related Topics 6
Shaft Rod's Mullet In It's New Home In Canada Turbo 16
S Gen1 Rcc Turbo Home Brew... Turbo 29
Twobrothersbusa Anybody using Insteon in their home? Random Thoughts 4
newman Lynne went shopping and came home with this. Random Thoughts 3
gurrera Oh! You're home early---mischievous cats and dogs We Need Some Humor 8
c10 A real Peregrine Falcon just feet from my Hayabusa / home video Random Thoughts 10
SuperSaiyan Just drove home on my new gen ll New Owners Forum 23
c10 New Busa home . Took her apart some for mods . Gen II Busa Information 17
1 New Home Audio Video Receiver: Yamaha RX-V377 or Denon AVR-X1100W Random Thoughts 7
C-Ya 2013 Busa .. Seattle. . Needs a new home Pacific Northwest 1
mattymatt716 Updated Home Articles Random Thoughts 13
SSGT_B So I Went For a Ride and When I Came Home.............. Random Thoughts 3
GEARJAMMER old muscle cars fron my home track Random Thoughts 8
bisquit61 Home Depot Patons: BEWARE Random Thoughts 21
el stumpo whitele.. errr... el stumpo is back home safely 2014 Haya in the Hills 11
C Brought home a couple of 1300's last night... Random Thoughts 5
GSXTacy Tina and I are home.... 2014 Eureka Springs Meet & Greet (spring) 8
outlawbusa Had to take a pic on the way home from the lake today General Bike Related Topics 8
D Yeah boy all motor! just came home All Motor 54
G Jen and I are home. 2014 Spring Busa Bash 7
Twobrothersbusa Tron Bike's New Home Random Thoughts 9
chrisjp Chrisjp and family is home 2014 Spring Busa Bash 8
VaBusa omslaw & Vabs are home 2014 Spring Busa Bash 22
dadofthree DO3 is Home 2014 Spring Busa Bash 26