Home improvement FUN!

c10

Registered
Not really. Labor day weekend was labor alright. Our home was built in 1981, and I think the framing crew was either grown toddlers or drunken men. Think toddlers might of done a better job so let's go with the second guess.
I love ripping crap out :)

Not really. Labor day weekend was labor alright. Our home was built in 1981, and I think the framing crew was either grown toddlers or drunken men. Think toddlers might of done a better job so let's go with the second guess.

can we see the dogs.... I like those dogs

DSC_4549.JPG

Messaging1534545025311.jpg

My house is a little newer than yours at 18 years old, but I really need to redo the master bathroom and have been putting it off. The second one was already remodeled by previous owner, but the master bath still has pink-ish tile and countertop and gold faucets and shower glass frame. I hate it with a passion.

Last year be bought s brand new house. Wish we got a old house. These neighbors..... So 33 and have had the police at my house 5 times this last year. More now than my entire life combined and I was a tad wild in my younger days.

House renovations are not my cup of tea doing a little reno now actually but luckily for me my good wife takes care of everything while I am out riding my bikes :D all I do is pay the bills :banghead: :thumbsup:

We remodelled the basement with new flooring and trim (and paint which I hate doing). I think the people who finished the basement didn't own a framing square..there wasn't a corner that was 90'....and the length of the wall it was out by a 1/4"

All done now and GTG with a little cussing for good measure.

remodeling the bathrooms and kitchen are the most expensive thing in renovating a home. get out your wallet. there will be more than one unexpected cost in your journey. also be VERY gentle with that cpvc water line going to the toilet. the older that is the more brittle.

Reactions: c10
remodeling the bathrooms and kitchen are the most expensive thing in renovating a home. get out your wallet. there will be more than one unexpected cost in your journey. also be VERY gentle with that cpvc water line going to the toilet. the older that is the more brittle.
The lines broke already as they were all unsupported . I capped the two lines to tub manifold till I decide on height / new manifold . I did the kitchen already 100% new cabinets , flooring , plumbing , counter tops.
I wish it was not CPVC , but better than 30 year old galvanized . Master Bath after this one . Then the home will be done . Put it on the market so we can move to Arizona .

The sink valves were hanging in wall and wouldn't close. So now you can see it's a bit improved.
DSC_4798.JPG

The lines broke already as they were all unsupported . I capped the two lines to tub manifold till I decide on height / new manifold . I did the kitchen already 100% new cabinets , flooring , plumbing , counter tops.
I wish it was not CPVC , but better than 30 year old galvanized . Master Bath after this one . Then the home will be done . Put it on the market so we can move to Arizona .
Arizona?!! Now it’ll be even harder for some of us on the eat side of the country to meet Mr.C10 and the busa wing!

Back