high hp cobra wants to race............

Make sure you run almost all your fuel out. . . Weight reduction FTW!!! Lol. Good luck! You'll need it. Not meaning you can't ride; meaning that's one nasty car and a dang good driver. You've got your hands full, but I'm pullin for you to bring home a big fat W! Oh, and the info about the airport run probably could have saved a lot of the shid talkin about street racing.

heres me vs a 800hp evo for comparison. I weighed 250 at the time and the bike was stock.

- CFT Evo vs Hayabusa[/url]

its the top end youll probably have to worry about. Ive raced quite a few high horsepower cars and its always past 140 where they come around me. turbo viper, turbo civic with over 700hp, a few supras, and this evo to name a few.

Holy ****e! That's a fast EVO! Yea, you can't beat a turbo for high speed HP. It's like the faster you go the more power you make. Turbos simply will NOT quit pulling. Unlike N/A and supercharged cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
**** its cold outside!.. its 52 now and its only 8pm..not even meetin till 11. looks like im gonna have to put even more gear on. it let everybody know how it turned out when i get home if its not too late

**** its cold outside!.. its 52 now and its only 8pm..not even meetin till 11. looks like im gonna have to put even more gear on. it let everybody know how it turned out when i get home if its not too late

That meens both engines will create more power.Hope that turbo don't run too lean and blow up in the race.That busa will pull harder though :beerchug:

it will also wheelie easier.

Last edited:
AHHHH!!!!!! im pissed! dont wait up fellas.. i just sent him a text sayin "we were leavin now" and i get one back sayin "dont worry about it, cars skiping, sounds like plugs" so i ask if theres anybody else that wants to run because there was going to be like 2 other cars with the same amount of HP. and he says "dont really know, talk to you later"

im sooo mad right now...i planned my whole saturday night to race one of these cars and now this! mabey it just wasn't ment to happen tonight, but i wish he would have least let me know before i was all geared up and getting ready to leave.

it will happen, and i WILL post the video after it happens weather or not its with that same 800hp car or not. sorry for everything..i really wish i had a video to post up on this 9page thread. guess im just going to take this as a sign that it just wasn't ment to happen tonight

sorry guys

Well seeing how I am already into my Busa Victory Party, We will just have to call this one a forefit. :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Back