bike vs 1000hp cobra VIDEO INSIDE

I had a 300ZXTT with a lot of money into it at the time. I bought my first bike, 03 GSXR600 for about $10k. I never EVER thought about modding a car again after that. What's the point?

Now I spend $13k on a B-King and still can't think of a car that would touch it.

I drive a commuter saturn around now. My girlfriend gets mad when I go the speed limit, asks why I don't like to drive fast? I try to explain how speed is relative. The "pinned" 110 I could do in that car is 1st, maybe 2nd gear on the bike. Why break the car, its a POS anyway. A to B is what it does.

Maybe if I get her to go to the MSF course she'll see what I mean. Even those little 250 rebels have better acceleration than most cars I'd guess.

Same story here, I was a muscle car guy form way back, then got into the import hing a little bit. Wifey has a honda accord with all the bolt ons,nitrous, chipped,etc...Then I bought my first sport bike a year ago and completely lost all interest in modding my cars(as well as all interest in my cruiser bikes). Why pay all that money just to get a car in the high 11's or low 12's when I can buy a busa for 8k(what I payed for mine) and immediately have a high 9 to low 10 second ride? Oh yea....and still get 40+ mpg :thumbsup:

Same story here, I was a muscle car guy form way back, then got into the import hing a little bit. Wifey has a honda accord with all the bolt ons,nitrous, chipped,etc...Then I bought my first sport bike a year ago and completely lost all interest in modding my cars(as well as all interest in my cruiser bikes). Why pay all that money just to get a car in the high 11's or low 12's when I can buy a busa for 8k(what I payed for mine) and immediately have a high 9 to low 10 second ride? Oh yea....and still get 40+ mpg :thumbsup:

:please: Amen!....:please:

This is my timeline as well.. Now I just want to have a decent set of wheels to get me places comfortably..

Yep, I like fast cars, fast bikes and shiny things. Always have probably always will. My wife came out to the shop last summer, my son and I had just gotten our 68 Chevy C-10 running after a rebuild, and she looks and says "that thing on top of the engine, will it let you get better gas mileage". No..."well what is it for"? Its a supercharger..."well whats it do?" Makes noise and a little HP. Oh she says and then, and you fuss at the boy when he gets into trouble with that Mustang...Good point. The older I get things dont change. And then theres the Busa's....a 19 year old brain trapped in a 48 year old body. Aint life grand?

well one thing is its a race against a bike and a car. i have yet to be challenged on my busa by a car or bike. my car will run mid 12's, so its fun to drive and spank the stock mustangs etc... i like having a fast car and bike. that car will beat most bikes hands down, because most are stock or maybe piped. he picked the wrong person to race.

bone

Back