high hp cobra wants to race............

the temp has mayor roll to play, if it drop significally and to me that will be 15-20 deg the car is going to foul up, hot HP requires colder plugs for turbos to avoid leaning out top but when the temps drop 15-20 deg you ned to remap for fuel delivery or it will run way to rich, and can cuase the plenum to go belly up don't ask me how I now this. still hope this goes down soon.

we ended up going up there anyway cause the bar is right across where they wanted to meet at.. the cobra was on the trailer and nobody was there...my guess is that they were out racing in other cars and the others guys didn't want none.

figured i would update this... the night we were suppose to race, the cobra blew up. it lost oil pressure and guage wasnt reading right. this was about 2 weeks after the guy got it back from the shop now the shop is saying its the guys fault. cobra was so scared of the busa it blew up i guess :)

LOL thats funny. I knew that you would have won anyway. My buddy has an 03 Cobra with a Kenne Bell blower on it and he makes 700+ hp to the wheels and he cant hang with me. Hell he cant even beat a 1000 and can only beat 600 's by a length or two and he can drive just as good as me. We used to race for fun all the time when i had my Twin Turbo Stealth. There will be othe cars trust me just never doubt yourself and you'll be fine.

Back