high hp cobra wants to race............

Am new here, so I am not going to give any opinion as to wether I agree with this or not. But I am curious how you get a City permit to shut down a section of freeway, for what they would think is a bunch of hooligans trying to hurt themselves. When I was a kid, I skateboarded, and it took an act of god and congress to get permits just to have a skateboarding demonstration/competition. Not to mention providing paramedics, emts, etc. So is there really a permit, or is that just something these guys added to the video cuz they thought it would keep them out of trouble?

its gonna be an old airport run

Old airport takes it off the streets and thats good. But the link didnt say anything about the motor being built. Just tt and the trans. I still say runn the hell out of the bike and dont let out until your well ahead and he lets out first. Again good luck and post back soon.

a 3000hp race car isn't gonna hook on the street should be easy to pull him over. If that doesn't work just get the other guy to drop some stop sticks on the road. you don't need a busa to catch these race cars on the street.

If he wants to bring cash to the track I'll race him 1/4 mile. I have a stage 1 turbo busa.

P.

:beerchug:

the busa should have won :rulez:

stock bike = 500lbs 145hp = 3.44lbs per 1 hp

tt cobra = 3000lbs 800hp 3.75lbs per 1 hp

if you know how to ride you should win

the busa should have won :rulez:

stock bike = 500lbs 145hp = 3.44lbs per 1 hp

tt cobra = 3000lbs 800hp 3.75lbs per 1 hp

if you know how to ride you should win

i thought it was mentioned here that the cobra has 1025 hp.???

i hope he knows what he is against, not sure what kind of hp or modification has been done to that car in race nite!

Last edited:
You really can't just compare peak HP/weight ratios. It's a time vs. HP output that counts. It the car driver knows how to build up the boost before you go, AND if he doesn't break the tires loose, the car will jump ahead pretty well.

Whatever, you MUST get the jump on him.

a 3000hp race car isn't gonna hook on the street should be easy to pull him over. If that doesn't work just get the other guy to drop some stop sticks on the road. You don't need a busa to catch these race cars on the street.

????????? What are you talking about?

I'll race him too, but since my Busa is currently enginless I'll have to hook a big rubber band to the back of the Cobra so when he launches first I can slingshot past him about mid track. :laugh::rofl::whistle:

heres me vs a 800hp evo for comparison. I weighed 250 at the time and the bike was stock.

- CFT Evo vs Hayabusa[/url]

its the top end youll probably have to worry about. Ive raced quite a few high horsepower cars and its always past 140 where they come around me. turbo viper, turbo civic with over 700hp, a few supras, and this evo to name a few.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back