Hi Guys

nutty

Registered
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>

Hi Guys,

Can you please advise me.

I am looking for a new bike for me and the missus, for days out and a little touring.

The two bikes i am drawn to are the Busa and the ZX12r
( sorry to swear on the site) the Busa is the one we are more attracted to, but wonder if anyone can advise if you think it would be suitable.

also is there any thing i should look for when buying one, will probably be 2003/4 bike.

My previous bikes have been yzf750sp, zx9r, rsv r,
and a blade, so i dont think adjusting should be to much problem would it?.

cheers

Martin

Welcome, It's the best all around bike you could ever ask for.
beerchug.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
The wife and I just got back from a ride and this is the 1st bike I have had that she don't have problems with. Ya'll will love it. Just be prepared to have her with you alot. Ride safe and enjoy!

My wife and I ride some all day rides and she hasn't complained yet, but my last bike was a ZX6R, very less enjoyable rear seat. The Busa is a all around good bike, you should be happy with it.

Busa is way more comfortable for the passenger. The 12 is a worthy bike, but when it comes to the rear seat, it's no contest.

Go Busa. Haven't had aanyone on mine, but all the girls/women love the seat. Make sure you hold on tight so the wife doesn't dump you at speed.
SHOCKED.gif

There is lots of room on the back.. and the leaning forward is a minimum.. I've ridden behind hubby a couple times and an all day ride is no problem.

Welcome to the board! The torque and smoothness of the 'Busa will work out well for you. Lots of power in any gear. Good luck with your decision.

Before the wiff got her own bike, we used to ride two up on the Busa all the time. Long day rides, too. We never did an overnighter on the Busa but I don't see why you couldn't. I'd do it in a heartbeat!

--Wag--

Back