New girl on the block

Lady Ice

Girl with a Busa
Donating Member
Registered
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='color:blue'></span><span style='font-family:arial'></span>Hey everyone, new to the site. Damm sure are alot of busas on here,LOL...I have had my busa for about a year now and this site will be helpful. Good to see some fellow female busa riders too. Well got a lot of looking to do..

Welcome to the org, Lady Ice!!
cool.gif

Looking forward to seeing some pics... of your bike~
tounge.gif

Be prepared for the wolves to start attacking at any moment now!
wink.gif

The wolves aren't too bad!
laugh.gif

Welcome!!! Glad to see another female busa rider as well...post up some pics of your Busa...

cool.gif

Welcome. Always good to have new folks. (I'm such a seasoned veteran)
laugh.gif

This is a friendly family unless you post up without mandatory Pics., or pics with stickers and reflectors  
wow.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Welcome.. pics are definately mandatory. So ya need to post some up!!
tounge.gif

I don't have my busa YET.. but soon.. very soon.

See ya on the board...
cool.gif

Thanks everyone..Ok you have asked so you will recieve.. Me and bike when it was stock, 04 limited red..

PANA0004a.JPG

Welcome to the board <tipping hat to ya Ma'am> nice set of wheels you got there hummmmm your looking just fine...<smiles> Congrats
tounge.gif

Well when it was stock I raced it at the track. Won the trophy in the female shootout..Since I had it painted I went a different direction with it and now put it in shows. I am working on getting another busa just for the track, this time with nitrosssss..Got alot of pics of bike but a few with me ,lol..Here one of me polishing it for the show..

DSC00321.JPG

Back