New girl on the block

By the way. I'm going to be at Joe Harrison Motorsports in the morning to pick up a new Leather Suzuki Championship jacket and order a Nitrous kit and who knows what else. If you are going to be out, Pm me and We can see if we can come up with a time and place to meet. We are going to the Zoo after, weather permitting. I'd like to see your bike and show it to my wife. So she might get off my a$$ about always wanting more mods. Cause you have a sh*tload more than me so far. Kind of makes my bike look plain.

David

<!--EDIT|Goldwanger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132343812 -->

Hell no , First of all a girl on a busa is not average. It's take take alot to handle that beast, so I will give it up. Cause I know how it feels to be loved and hated.. I didn't get that way over nite it takes time and support.. I would go to track ever chance I got to practice..But when I got a little money in my hands I went CRAZY..Still mowing yards for extra money, LOL...

Well Mr. Goldwanger what time you be at Joes cause I live on the other side of town by Sea World..And it is cold but I do need to ride..

Thanks guys for the luv, glad to have found this site.. It's nice to know my hard work as paid off..Ya sure are keeping me busy posting,lol. But got to go for now, catch ya tonight..

Boy I can be here all day...Alot of ya go in the 180's, is that because they reulated the bike from going over 200 and how does that work?? How can we by pass that??? Like I am going to go over 200mph,hahaha.

Always follow the posted speed limit officer.

biggrin.gif

Yeah I know about officers, my dad was a bexar county shiefff. I have much respect for the law. But we all have to have safe FUN ..
devil.gif

biggrin.gif
I always take my ticket with a smile....
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Lady Ice
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132349394 -->

biggrin.gif

Top speed for me is rev limiter in 6th.
Now for your other ?'s.
Alot of ya go in the 180's, is that because they reulated the bike from going over 200 and how does that work??[/QUOTE]
1st - 5th will rev up to 11,500RPM. 6th gear is where the limiter is and will stop somewhere between 10,000 and 10,200RPM. That should net you a cool 186MPH or very close to it. As for the 200MPH thing, not even the original Busas which were unrestricted were capabale of going over 200MPH. I believe the fastest a stock one ever ran was 194MPH.
How can we by pass that??? [/QUOTE]
Do a search on TRE. Either here or on a search engine such as Yahoo!. Basically its a plug-in device which tricks the bike into thinking its in 5th gear all the time. Therfore when you kick it into 6th, it'll still rev-out at 11,500RPM as opposed to 10,000RPM assuming your bike has the ponies to get there. Trust me when I tell you, what you have just read may be the only legit answer you'll ever get here involving a TRE. If you need more info on it, go with the search options ... don't bother asking. Here's a link to provide you with more info. .

And welcome to the org.

Thanks guys... Thanks Spigga for info...Do ya know a good site to get master links for the busa chain? I am looking to add some links to the chain to stretch it more and all I can find is the clip kind. I need the rivet type...

Back