New girl on the block

Very sweet ride!
drooling3.gif
Welcome to the board
smile.gif

Hi Lady Ice and welcome. It's great to have another female rider on the board. AND by the way - what a gorgeous bike!!!!!!!

Thanks Scootergirl, This site is off the hook. It's also nice to finally see some female busa riders. I was getting lonely, LOL...

file0035MA11665624_0013.jpg

Thanks guys... Thanks Spigga for info...Do ya know a good site to get master links for the busa chain? I am looking to add some links to the chain to stretch it more and all I can find is the clip kind. I need the rivet type...
If you are gonna drag it, spring for a new chain. You don't want more than 1 master link if you're gonna launch hard...
PM Street and Track, or Golden Child, I'm sure they'll have what you need.
Oh, and welcome home!

Welcome to our house LI. Best buncha riders anywhere and no punks!
thumbs-up.gif
well except for me.

As for speed on the busie well alot of us have burried the needle I dont know how fast I was goin it was all a blurrrrrrrrrrr...
wink.gif

Yes it did look pink in pics, but it was RED. I got pulled over three times in one month cause it was so RED. So the red had to go..Yeah I really love my busa, all busas  
bowdown.gif
Welcome to the site.
This is the best site on the net for Lover of the Busa.
Your bike is tight, what do it take to be a 210 RYDER?
Where did you get your paint from?

O no Mr. Brown my bike seen it's last race at least on the track,LOL. Can't get a new chain just bought that one for $199 from Schnitz Racing, I thought it's cool to have two master links but no more than that..

Clyde05 a guy named Ronnie from Zombiepaint.com did it for me.. He is here local in San Antonio and also a 210 Ryder..And as far as the club it's my second family. We ride together, we do charties, we go to bike events together. In order to get in you have to have a sponsor( someone in the club that knows you ) and then you are on probation for 60 days so they can see how you are( personnaly, the way you ride, etc.).I myself was begged to join,LOL. Na the Prez of the club seen me at the race track and who can rezest a female on a BUSA laying down some rubber...
biggrin.gif

Thinker,I'm a tell  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

oh and welcome lady ice.

I may have some new extra chain and links as i do alot of installs,let me know what ya need,if i got it it's yours.i need type and size and color.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132395193 -->

biggrin.gif

Thanks, I went ahead an ordered master links through a local bike shop. Here's a pic of my Prez's bike. He just got it done so now we have to compete with each other. But it's all in fun, I tell him he has to much bling bling,LOL.. We have alot of nice busas in the club, we really turn heads on the highway..

ygpA93MA12865726_0002.jpg

Back