BOOSAAAAH

Very nice! Congrats and glad to see you posting after a year of just lurking
cool.gif

newbie.gif
be safe and enjoy that nice ride. The reflectors are gone but the front brackets were left along with those dayum warning labels.

If you can't tell I despise those ladder labels.

<span style='color:darkblue'></span><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'></span>I hate the stickers too. I'll be working on those and the reflector brackets this weekend. Unfortunately I have to put some base decals on the left side.
sad.gif

(GSXTacy @ Sep. 05 2007,00:08) Awsome, now get your azz over here and go for a ride! Your not to far away. Look forward to meeting you guys!
pirate.gif
RAIDERS SUCK!! That rocks!  We're Colts fans.  My older daughter is even named Peyton after Walter and Manning of course.  I go to Milwaukee once a month for drill.  I should stop by one of these times. Probably some nice roads over your way.

<span style='color:darkred'></span><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'></span>
beerchug.gif
I want to thank everyone for the awesome WELCOME!  I got lucky with the bike.  Fresh tune-up, fresh tires, less than 8000 miles and less than blue book.  That's a bargain anywhere!<span style='color:firebrick'></span>

Back