Hey guys I went down for the first time ever today !

Ok guys update as of Yesterday and today . Good news on my end with the help of my 12 yrs old son we had the bike torn down in about an hour . I will post up our pictures . There is no other damage to the bike , beside the stator cover , and the rear left passanger foot peg , and the fairings . Even better news , I found some fairings to replace mine . Factory OEM yellow LE's exactly the same from my bike , all parts numbers match . The only issue was they are located up in NC, so I had to have my older brother , and my dad pick them up for me today . $1200 for the complete set I couldn't pass it up . The guy also has a C&S 240 kit forsale ! I so want it . Owell there is always next time . The guy that cause the accident messaged me last night and said he shoud have about a grand tomorrow for me . We will see though

Glad you found a deal on some fairings but I still think you are owed full replacement price! You are very lucky that he didn't cause more damage and/or total your bike or hurt you seriously!

Hope everything goes as planned and you get your $$$ from him... :thumbsup:

oh yeah I gave him a detailed description of every part that is damaged , with new factory prices .

Should have added labor cost to that -

Send the images to a dealer and get a written estimate to replace everything then give that to the guy that hit you
and tell him that is what he owes you.

JMHO

How much money have you ACTUALLY seen from that guy? As in - cash in your hand?

Haven't gotten a dime from him yet , but I couldn't pass up the deal of getting my fairings replaced . So I picked them up already . I can't stand to no be able to ride with a clean bike . I have an attorney working on the issue already .

Glad you're ok! I just had an accident on the 4th of July . A car ran out in front of me. I hit the brake to hard the bike start to wobble and I went down. My bike missed the car but I didn't . I broke my scapula and four ribs.

oh man . Glad you are here to tell the story though . Heal quick . How bad is the bike ? GOT-BUSA we are working on that ;) . I am going back to the dealer in the AM to get a full part by part print out of all the prices + labor even thogh I can do it all myself

Back