I Went Down Today

Chris this really sucks man !!! Is there a paypal set up
rock.gif
Ill send some cash
Dude? That's very very generous. To be honest I'm speechless. It's not easy accepting parts from people. Accepting money is even harder for some reason. We're men. Men aren't suppose to need help. You know what I mean.
No I disagree. Men accept the fact that sometimes we just cant do everything on our own. Sometimes we have to rely on the fact that family will help when we need it. Accept it bro. I wish to goodness I had some parts to send you.
Thanks James! Your a good friend
smile.gif

Man sorry to hear... I went on about a 5 hour ride Sat and actually seen about the same thing happen to someone in a group of riders in front of me.. Great that you made it without to much damage...
And you didn't call me?!?
corner2.png
tounge.gif

'99.....Glad you're OK, & sorry about the bike! Been meanin' to tell you for awhile how much I like the paintscheme...VERY sharp!!

You gotta get her fixed before we do our Pitt daytrip in June bro! Randy's cummin' too
laugh.gif
Right on bro. Any chance I get to meet my brothers I'm in.
thumb_up.gif
Glad to hear it. As long as she's rideable, & you're healed up.....Your azz better be there!
tounge.gif

Besides.....You gotta come so Sam & I can tell you about my offroad run with the 'Bird in a drainage ditch!!
whistling.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Man sorry to hear... I went on about a 5 hour ride Sat and actually seen about the same thing happen to someone in a group of riders in front of me.. Great that you made it without to much damage...
And you didn't call me?!?  
corner2.png

tounge.gif

'99.....Glad you're OK, & sorry about the bike! Been meanin' to tell you for awhile how much I like the paintscheme...VERY sharp!!

You gotta get her fixed before we do our Pitt daytrip in June bro! Randy's cummin' too  
laugh.gif
Right on bro. Any chance I get to meet my brothers I'm in.
thumb_up.gif
Glad to hear it. As long as she's rideable, & you're healed up.....Your azz better be there!  
tounge.gif

Besides.....You gotta come so Sam & I can tell you about my offroad run with the 'Bird in a drainage ditch!!    
whistling.gif

laugh.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

I am glad you are okay bud. If you need anything at all, let me know.
beerchug.gif

Wife showed all this to me the other night, bad deal my man but I see as usual the folks here rally and start helping out, amazing aint it?

Like everyone else said, glad you made it through ok.

That Bama paint scheme is rocking!

Hope to meet ya at the Bash in a couple of weeks!

Wife showed all this to me the other night, bad deal my man but I see as usual the folks here rally and start helping out, amazing aint it?

Like everyone else said, glad you made it through ok.

That Bama paint scheme is rocking!

Hope to meet ya at the Bash in a couple of weeks!
thumb_up.gif
you bet.

Back