I Went Down Today

Man sorry to hear... I went on about a 5 hour ride Sat and actually seen about the same thing happen to someone in a group of riders in front of me.. Great that you made it without to much damage...
And you didn't call me?!?
corner2.png
tounge.gif

'99.....Glad you're OK, & sorry about the bike! Been meanin' to tell you for awhile how much I like the paintscheme...VERY sharp!!

You gotta get her fixed before we do our Pitt daytrip in June bro! Randy's cummin' too
laugh.gif

Yes Randy, you can swap the part out without removing fairings.
tounge.gif

I'm good huh?
laugh.gif

r8
atta boy!!! just the screws up front?

Wayne that is great! finding the original painter is like a magic act.. (not even going to ask how you pulled that off
smile.gif
)

I think Chris is right about a small color variation.. may go pretty much unnoticed.. The gloss factor may be a bigger tell.... suppose if worse comes to worse, the rest of the plastic could be scuffed and re-cleared?

Man, Chris! I'm just now reading about this! I'm so sorry to hear! I'm glad that you're OK!!

Do you have your busa lowered?

Man sorry to hear... I went on about a 5 hour ride Sat and actually seen about the same thing happen to someone in a group of riders in front of me.. Great that you made it without to much damage...
And you didn't call me?!?  
corner2.png

tounge.gif

'99.....Glad you're OK, & sorry about the bike! Been meanin' to tell you for awhile how much I like the paintscheme...VERY sharp!!

You gotta get her fixed before we do our Pitt daytrip in June bro! Randy's cummin' too  
laugh.gif
Right on bro. Any chance I get to meet my brothers I'm in.
thumb_up.gif

Man, Chris!  I'm just now reading about this!  I'm so sorry to hear!  I'm glad that you're OK!!  

Do you have your busa lowered?
I didn't have it lowered. It was already lowered. 3" rear and the forks where cut I think about 2". Thanks Omar and
birthday.gif
again. FlatVabusa I think is in Ca. right now.
biggrin.gif

Yes Randy, you can swap the part out without removing fairings.  
tounge.gif

I'm good huh?  
laugh.gif

r8
atta boy!!!   just the screws up front?  

Wayne that is great!  finding the original painter is like a magic act.. (not even going to ask how you pulled that off
smile.gif
)

I think Chris is right about a small color variation.. may go pretty much unnoticed.. The gloss factor may be a bigger tell.... suppose if worse comes to worse, the rest of the plastic could be scuffed and re-cleared?
easybutton.png
showed a guy I work with the pics you posted,1st thing he said was that tree needs to be cut down.He knew exactly where we was at.He runs that route.He reconized the bike,seen it in Indy,made a call this morning to a friend[busa rider]and called me with the info.Trying to get more info,just takes alittle time.

Oh man, I just read this... Sorry to hear about your mishap
guns.gif
That explains the lack of ho'ing
firedevil.gif
Let me know if you need anything, I have some stuff kicking around... Glad you're OK
beerchug.gif

Oh man, I just read this... Sorry to hear about your mishap  
guns.gif
 That explains the lack of ho'ing  
firedevil.gif
 Let me know if you need anything, I have some stuff kicking around... Glad you're OK  
beerchug.gif
Thanks bro. I guess you can put up some posts in my name so I can win
tounge.gif

Chris this really sucks man !!! Is there a paypal set up
rock.gif
Ill send some cash

rock.gif
Ill send some cash
Dude? That's very very generous. To be honest I'm speechless. It's not easy accepting parts from people. Accepting money is even harder for some reason. We're men. Men aren't suppose to need help. You know what I mean.

rock.gif
Ill send some cash
Dude? That's very very generous. To be honest I'm speechless. It's not easy accepting parts from people. Accepting money is even harder for some reason. We're men. Men aren't suppose to need help. You know what I mean.
No I disagree. Men accept the fact that sometimes we just cant do everything on our own. Sometimes we have to rely on the fact that family will help when we need it. Accept it bro. I wish to goodness I had some parts to send you.

Back