Went to the track for my first time ever

Dozerdriver

Registered
Well I finally went to the track last night ( never raced on a track before )... my buddy talked me into running. I just put on brand new tires so I didn't want to shread the rear. No burn outs and easy launches. It was very fun and will have to go again... my # is 64 .... I am posting my best 1/4 for the night and highest mph slips. I was mostly in the mid 10's for the night... first pass ever was 11.27 @ 141.52 mph.

0724001316a.jpg

0724001316c.jpg

I haven't ran mine since I got the exhaust ,filter and bazzaz. Bone stock I ran like a 10.6 at 137. Planning on running this fall, it's too hot right now. Just wondering how much you weigh and what the elevation is there. I will be running the program you gave me (thanks again). I weigh about 245# and the el at the track is about 600' +-.

I haven't ran mine since I got the exhaust ,filter and bazzaz. Bone stock I ran like a 10.6 at 137. Planning on running this fall, it's too hot right now. Just wondering how much you weigh and what the elevation is there. I will be running the program you gave me (thanks again). I weigh about 245# and the el at the track is about 600' +-.

I am just under 190 with all my gear... elevation should be close to 500 to 1000. If I practice launches I should get a lot lower times. My friends 08 Busa did this slip # 17.... he has been practicing :laugh: He has a Yosh r77 full pipe, PC3, race filter and custom map. We have almost the same dyno numbers... he weighs 250 with his gear on. He does have it lowered and straped but stock wheel base.

0724002107.jpg

congratz, I'm looking forward to going back with my Brocks to see if I pick up. I went a 6.46 with the yosh.

Back