help me with my "Man Room" project

sweet tea man

Registered
Looking for old motorcycle tags. I've got room on the walls and want to make a border with them. Anyone have em laying around collecting dust?

Walls are covered currently with different automotive banners, signs, posters, etc.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Doesn't have to be vintage. I'll get pics up tomorrow. We're almost done cleaning everything out of it and filing/shredding the paperwork from the past year
Posted via Mobile Device

I may have one from my 919... I'll send it your way if I can find it. :beerchug:

i just took pictures of the room....but i cant find my cable for the camera. hopefully the wifey knows where it is. they'll be up tonight.

id love to get the tags. i guess lmk what i owe you guys through pm. shipping will be to 31088

here are the pics. been busy and uploading em hasnt exactly been top on my list.

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

and this one is my airbrush station. not sure if the GM banner will stay or not. it lets plenty of light through with the blinds open
026.jpg

Ok, that's too doggone neat and pretty! You need to mess things up a bit on those walls! :laugh:

Last edited:
Can I get a few? Not to sound cheap, but doing this on a budget. Currently unemployed. Let me know how much shipped to 31088
Posted via Mobile Device

Doing my man cave too.. So let me know as well.. I've decided I'm going to line the walls with die cast models.. bikes and cars. Plates and anything else related.

Back