My adrenaline rush

What's the largest amt you've won? I'm not brave enough to play those games of chance...but, the win has to be a total rush!
Yea Vabusa, because you like me probably have not enough luck to tip a 50/50 chance to our favor. Anything I have ever bet on I have always lost.

That's a great share Vabs!

You need to post that pic with you and your Foo Fighters front man!

Me and Dave....yeah, we go way back :p

DGnMesmall.jpg

Same here, Im a righty and I am blind in my right eye so I can not aim a rifle correctly. I either have to shoot lefty or wing it.

My stance when pistol shooting is also that of a lefty lol

I'm right handed but left eye dominant so I had to train myself to pick up the sights with my right eye. It took a lot of practice to get it consistent. I'm not sure why I am so bad with a rifle but I've never been able to get the feel for it. I'm good enough to hunt if I wanted too, but go beyond 200 yards and the target better be good sized if you want me to hit it.

I know a guy that used to go out at 2-3 am in and around Brownsville in a convertible with the top down/music blaring... trying to bait people to steal the car.... then shoot the thief. that's gotta be an adrenaline rush. smh.

I'm right handed but left eye dominant so I had to train myself to pick up the sights with my right eye. It took a lot of practice to get it consistent. I'm not sure why I am so bad with a rifle but I've never been able to get the feel for it. I'm good enough to hunt if I wanted too, but go beyond 200 yards and the target better be good sized if you want me to hit it.

I’m a righty but left eye dominant too and I have no problem with it. To me it’s natural. Some people don’t know which is which and can’t shoot very well as a result. It’s a simple test, just point to something, a light switch or a lamp in your living room for example, with one finger and you’ll see two fingers like ghost images. Close each eye and which ever finger stays right on the ‘target’ is your dominant eye and the one you should shoot with. Of course, anyone can adjust accordingly to shoot with either eye.

Gonna pick up a new Ruger Hawkeye in .300 Win Mag along with a Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 glass,Harris bipod,etc. next week(gotta spend some of this insurance money somehow:laugh:).

Reactions: c10
I know a guy that used to go out at 2-3 am in and around Brownsville in a convertible with the top down/music blaring... trying to bait people to steal the car.... then shoot the thief. that's gotta be an adrenaline rush. smh.

Pretty sure you can classify that guy as a sexual sadistic serial killer and charge him with first degree murder and conspiracy. Everything was planned out and he gets off on the fact that he gets a rush from shooting his victims.

Pretty sure you can classify that guy as a sexual sadistic serial killer and charge him with first degree murder and conspiracy. Everything was planned out and he gets off on the fact that he gets a rush from shooting his victims.
as a matter of fact...….. it is murder.. but no more details today

I have been trying to learn to hold and shoot the rifles lefty, I only go to the range I have never been hunting. The nice thing if you use a shot gun, you get the spray lol it’s more forgiving.
What state do you live in?

Premeditated murder.

I’m a righty but left eye dominant too and I have no problem with it. To me it’s natural. Some people don’t know which is which and can’t shoot very well as a result. It’s a simple test, just point to something, a light switch or a lamp in your living room for example, with one finger and you’ll see two fingers like ghost images. Close each eye and which ever finger stays right on the ‘target’ is your dominant eye and the one you should shoot with. Of course, anyone can adjust accordingly to shoot with either eye.

I didn't worry it at first but shooting precision target cross dominate put my hand at an odd angle and was affecting my accuracy. Now it comes natural and shooting a red dot helps too.

Gonna pick up a new Ruger Hawkeye in .300 Win Mag along with a Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 glass,Harris bipod,etc. next week(gotta spend some of this insurance money somehow:laugh:).

Thats a nice looking rig. 300 win mag will reach way out with authority.

I have been trying to learn to hold and shoot the rifles lefty, I only go to the range I have never been hunting. The nice thing if you use a shot gun, you get the spray lol it’s more forgiving.
What state do you live in?

I don't hunt either, too many other projects but if I did pick it back up again I would go for pheasant. I'm in Iowa and I know a few farmers that would let me on their land. Besides pheasant is excellent and a whole lot easier that a deer to carry back to the car.

Hi. I went to Woodstock in my wheel chair. I would go out on my friends 51 ft sail boat when a hurricane. I have a gun range in my back yard I shot about 5000 rounds a year. The best rush speed. The biggest rush fear, being shot at in hot LZs 283 times!
being stabbed is up there also.....

Very cool :) I did not know ohm's law was MC's wife I thought because the avatar she was a Guy .
I thought that pic of you with Dave was your husband till FB . I'm just locked in my own cage from much of the outside world .

Two wheels has been my thing since a very young boy .

Back