'96 RF900T Winter Project

Hey hey, that’s my waterbed frame I built in 75 which just needs refinishing.:rolleyes:
Lol, waterbeds are soooo last century, I had a job doing the installations back in 1989, they were a big hit here in NZ back then!
Your pillows need replacing, I suggest and recommend the 'Bambillow Pillow', really firm and mold to the shape of your noggin.
1526010908103.png

https://new.grabone.co.nz/house-garden/bed-pillows/p/bambillow-bamboo-pillow

Ok, I've done more work on the RF. . . . . . . . . .
Cleaning the chain, rear wheel, rear sprocket and carrier, yep that chain and sprogs have sure done some work. I reckon they'll do a bit more too lol !
I balanced the front and rear wheels as well.
IMG_2007.JPG
IMG_2010.JPG
IMG_2011.JPG
IMG_2012.JPG

And here's my 'fleet',
IMG_2008.JPG
IMG_2009.JPG

Slight technical issue, went for a 30km ride on the RF yesterday, it appears to be running on 3 cyls when the throttle is closed indicating one of the carbs has a blocked pilot jet, dammit!
Going to have to pull the carbs off AGAIN and clean it out to rectify that problem.
Other than that, the handling and brakes are fine.
The new front tyre has made it steer and corner sooooo much better!
Next is the rear shock, adjust the spring preload and dampening to suit a 100kg rider like me. It's a little soft at present.
Special shout out toToad and CBX Rider!
Yep, this is the bike I'm preparing for you guys, when you decide you'd like an awesome holiday in NZ and tour the South Island with me!
I was gonna get another Busa but then I'd have too much competition out on the straights lmao!

Back