Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay-Puff (Ghostbusters)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Larry Bird?
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

It will whisper it into your ear.
If thats the case it should be Michelle Flaherty (Americna Pie). The first time you yard on the throttle she'd be grabbing you around the throat and saying "Whats my name B___h"! JK
smile.gif
:Laugh: I LOVE that movie..

good choice for a name.. maybe just Flaherty.  
smile.gif
So if I were to get intimate with a hot apple pie, you folks would support his naming the bike after me? Shanling that is?

I mean, I fit his other criteria...

smile.gif

If thats the case it should be Michelle Flaherty (Americna Pie). The first time you yard on the throttle she'd be grabbing you around the throat and saying "Whats my name B___h"! JK
smile.gif

smile.gif
So if I were to get intimate with a hot apple pie, you folks would support his naming the bike after me? Shanling that is?

Only if there's pics..
ices_rofl.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Only if there's pics..  
ices_rofl.gif
Hmmm....

Let's see...I hold the pie in one hand and the camera in the other while I....hmmm...errrrr

Oh these are gonna be some blurry pictures!!! And I hope I don't get burnt!

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Only if there's pics..
ices_rofl.gif
Hmmm....

Let's see...I hold the pie in one hand and the camera in the other while I....hmmm...errrrr

Okay, even I am disgusted.
I personally am more of a lemon meringue type of guy.
super.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Only if there's pics..  
ices_rofl.gif
Hmmm....

super.gif
Name the bike "Shanling" or the Apple Pie gets it!!

smile.gif

I grew up in Indy and now live in Fort Wayne. All of southern Indiana is a blast. I make it down to Indy a couple days a month, and would love to hook up with some other Busa Bretheren.

<!--EDIT|Cipher Complete
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156538873 -->

smile.gif

smile.gif

Only if there's pics..
ices_rofl.gif
Hmmm....

super.gif
Is the Pie talking to you? "Oh Shanling your so big and powerful...Take me now"!

<!--EDIT|bigoltool
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156542366 -->

smile.gif

Here is the Perfect name ...S.T.B.-------> Slower Then BusaSamurai's <--------        Thats funny right there dont give a dang who you are..
jump9.gif

For real though you need to sit down and think what it means to you and how you feel when you ride it . It will come to mind..I call mine the Samurai Because it cuts through the air and slices the turns .. An Destroy's the Dragon....

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156542525 -->

It's really simple. What you have starts with and "M" and ends with "LE". On top of that it's and "LE" model. So, spell those letters "MLE", and the name would be Emily.

So every freaking MotorcycLE should be called Emily, but yours should be "Le Emily".

<!--EDIT|IG.
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156555114 -->

smile.gif

smile.gif

Only if there's pics..  
ices_rofl.gif
Hmmm....

super.gif
Is the Pie talking to you? "Oh Shanling your so big and powerful...Take me now"!
ices_rofl.gif

Dang! If I had known Pies could talk like that, I would of never gotten married all them years ago!!! Now that made me spit water threw my nose and onto my keyboard!!!

smile.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Ok, the HayaBeluga is still cracking me up. Oh that's some funny stuff there. Makes me want to get an LE just to name it HayaBeluga! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I call mine Beastie but you can call it "drop dead gorgeous". Oh, and it doesn't always whisper the name. Sometimes it SCREAMS IT. Mine did around 135 with a big semi looming in front of me (WTF did he come from???)

Back