Hehehe... I got 'er!

...hey, just noticing the shot of your rear tire. Looks like a 520 chain kit - from the factory!

Cool.
super.gif

Well, I guess if 160 miles is your idea of a long ride, then the ZX10 really will provide all day comfort.  
laugh.gif
After doing 600 miles one way from here to the Rockies this fall whilst aboard the hypersonic tomato, I wanted to say that too Rev!

(Just ribbin' ya some there BT, it's all good!)

No man, you got me wrong Bro, I'm just a little concerned about you on a liter bike... FWIW.

I mean the Busa was big and powerful but crazy stable... The 10 is powerful and just tiny and light... I think it's a bike that will really punish mistakes... My .02...

Oh and yeah you did just cross over ya know... Gotta give ya some shid ....
Yeah, I know. I was just kiddin' bro. I know the nanny in you is kickin' into overdrive right now and makin' ya want to protect one of yer flock. Hehehe... Yep, you've definitely got a little " worried old maid" trapped inside ya.
laugh.gif

And yeah, I knew I'd catch some shid for goin' the way I went. Let me tell ya, the ride is worth it.

That is one gorgeous machine. Kudos to you!

Nice move on the SCOTTS too, 'train. It looks great on that Ninja and it'll serve a very important function (keeping the dreaded shopping cart effect at bay). I liked the SCOTTS I had on my 954. You DAMN sure need one on your new bike, what with 25 more hp to deal with than I had in my Honda.

Hey, you're a big fella. Are you feeling cramped on the new machine in comparison to the Hayabusa?

...hey, just noticing the shot of your rear tire. Looks like a 520 chain kit - from the factory!

Cool.
super.gif
Thanks sgt.
beerchug.gif
And no, I don't feel cramped at all on the 10. I actually felt better after yesterday's ride than I normally would have after that many miles on the busa. I tended to tuck down more on the bus. My shoulders and the back of my neck would be sore after an all day ride (yeah, a *LONG* 150 mile ride... Ya'll bite me!
biggrin.gif
). My lower back would also be pretty fatigued by the end of the day.

After several hours of ridin' yesterday my only "complaint" was tired/pumped thigh and calf muscles from stayin' on the pegs all day. Not really a complaint, just the only thing that stood out after the ride. A few Advil before bed and I'm good to go this morning. My shoulders, right between my shoulder blades, and my lower back were ALWAYS sore the next day after a day of ridin' on the bus. The shoulders were from bein' leaned down more and tiltin' my neck back more to see forward. The lower back was from bein' leaned down most of the time.

As for the chain, I think I read on the 10R forum that it's actually a 525. Not 100% certain on that though...
rock.gif

Traitor! Get off the board and never come back!

JK, BT, It is a nice looking bike, just can't wait for the ole BT polishing job on her. Ride safe.

When you gonna get that Zaino out. Looks like it needs it.
tounge.gif
Ain't got time. Gotta ride again today!
biggrin.gif
It'll happen eventually but I've gotta get 'er broke in and get the first oil change done first. I want to ride this bike a LOT more than I rode Train. I'm gonna try to wear it out!
biggrin.gif

Fwiw, I actually polished up the whole bike last night with Plexus. Looks pretty awesome but nothin' like she will after a good clay and Zaino session.
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

As for the chain, I think I read on the 10R forum that it's actually a 525. Not 100% certain on that though...
rock.gif
Well, Motorcyclist says it's a 530 pitch chain, but I think that's a mistake; that chain is no 530 I've ever seen.

Perhaps it is a 525 like you said. It just looks racebike wispy in that photo you posted.

Well, congrats BT! Glad this has all come together for you and you are enjoying the ride! Love the color of that bike! Makes me wish I was getting a new bike!

Have fun and enjoy. Everyone has to ride what makes them happey. I got my Busa which I will always love. It's torque and top end I love the most. I'll always keep my Busa. But... we just bought a new Electraglide. Like I said, everyone has to ride what makes them happy. So ride on bro and enjoy...

Have fun and enjoy. Everyone has to ride what makes them happey. I got my Busa which I will always love. It's torque and top end I love the most. I'll always keep my Busa. But... we just bought a new Electraglide. Like I said, everyone has to ride what makes them happy. So ride on bro and enjoy...

Back