Caps sitting in the ER

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Got a call about 10:45 that Kristie (Mrs Captain)had been in a wreck and they were transporting her to the ER.... She is bruised and scratched up but pretty sure she will be fine.. We are waiting in a room now for the doctor....

I talked to the officers that worked the crash and they said that a man went to his ex wifes house and took their child from her forcefully because her new boyfriend and she were doing drugs around the kid. As this man was leaving the mother and the mother - inlaw started chasing him (with no child car seat) through OKC. The cars were bumping and crashing and there sat my wife at a stoplight waiting for the light to turn green.. The man with the child hit her at an estimated 45 mph square in the back.....

More baby daddy drama..... so frustrated because no one stopped to help, the daddy, mother and mother in law were all arguing and yelling and trying to fight and pull the kid into different cars, meanwhile my wife is injured in her truck.....

Last edited:
OMG, I'm so sorry to hear Kristie was victim to that drama :down:

Please keep us posted!!

Dayum - so sorry to hear, Doug. Let her know I'm thinking of her and hope she feels better quickly!

Sorry to hear about this.

Best wishes sent.
It could have been so much worse, glad she is ok.

Wow that is messed up, hope everything go's well.

Its amazing how horrible and selfish people can be.

nice, wth is the matter with people, glad your little lady is ok.

Sorry to hear CAp. Whiplash is nothing to play with. Hope she is completely ok.

Man, I'm glad she's ok, as is the child in the vehicle that hit her...the other 'adults' on the other hand.....

Least she was in a truck, hope all is well. Wouldn't want to imagine anyone on a bike, or small car at that light.

Back