Caps sitting in the ER

Doug,
My thoughts go out to you and Kristie! Glad it wasn't worse and hope she is absolutely okay! Awful to read about this - and about the child in the other car. Please keep us updated...

Sorry to hear bro, wishing all involved the best..

Got a call about 10:45 that Kristie (Mrs Captain)had been in a wreck and they were transporting her to the ER.... She is bruised and scratched up but pretty sure she will be fine.. We are waiting in a room now for the doctor....

I talked to the officers that worked the crash and they said that a man went to his ex wifes house and took their child from her forcefully because her new boyfriend and she were doing drugs around the kid. As this man was leaving the mother and the mother - inlaw started chasing him (with no child car seat) through OKC. The cars were bumping and crashing and there sat my wife at a stoplight waiting for the light to turn green.. The man with the child hit her at an estimated 45 mph square in the back.....

More baby daddy drama..... so frustrated because no one stopped to help, the daddy, mother and mother in law were all arguing and yelling and trying to fight and pull the kid into different cars, meanwhile my wife is injured in her truck.....

Sending prayers for a speedy recovery for Kristie. So glad it wasnt worse. How is her shoulder!! I swear I just don't know what goes through peoples minds these days. (((hugs)))

Sorry to hear this. Prayers to the both of you Doug. Hope she is just fine.

Okay so I have her home now, 5 hours in the ER .... No broken bones, nothing they believe to be a permanent problem either. I have 3 prescriptions I need to go get filled and then throw her into the hot tub. I was really worried because she had a bad headache just after the accident and it last up to just a few minutes after they gave her some pain meds...

Thanks for all the responses from you all, it helps to be able to vent on the forum when your sitting in an ER!

Cap

Back