Got 'er one step closer

oh, believe me I know....we had a lot of discussion concerning not exceeding 3k on the tach....and I followed her in our Z3 just to monitor things. She did really well, though, and doesn't seem to be overly intimidated, so I think she may be able to become a decent rider. Gonna borrow a buds dirtbikes this weekend and let her have a try out in some big open fields to see how she handles shifting/braking etc.

Keep working at it 'Train.  She definitely looks like she is worth the effort.  Also remember those of us that don't even have someone that we want to share the 'Busa with.  For us, 1 up is more than just a way of life!!
biggrin.gif
Yeah, she's a good one man. I guess I'll keep her around as long as she never says anything about my riding.
wink.gif

Awesome BT!!!  Now you gotta set her up on the BACK SEAT so she can see how comfy it really is.  And remind her it goes SLOW just as well as it goes fast.  I BELIEVE you will get her on there!!  Rooting for ya, pal!!!

fstbusa, there's GOTTA BE a really good joke buried in your reply but I'm just gonna walk away    hahahahaha  
smile.gif
Thanks.
biggrin.gif
Maybe I can talk her into trying out the new Tobin pillion seat when it gets here, just to tell me if it's comfortable or not of course.
wink.gif

My wife gets grumpy because I do not put her on the back enough, she loves the acceleration and the speed...I don't like having the responsibility.  I still just get all iced up when she's back there.  But yeah she likes to go fast...

Give it time Bullet, or Not actually, the time you get to ride alone means getting home is all the sweeter...or sweater for you all up north...
Yeah, I don't want a pillion EVERY time I ride. I'd just like for her to ride occasionally when we're going somewhere that the bike would be fun to take. I still want my one up rides for sanity. Maybe I'm wishing for the wrong thing. If she rides and gets hooked she might want to go ALL the time. Hmmm...

Great to see that she was willing to at least sit on the Busa!
It's one small step...and she seems happy about it...
smile.gif

Years from now, we'll be hearing about BT's gal demanding her own Busa!  Okay, perhaps not...but, one never knows, do they?!  
tounge.gif
Yeah, it's a step. I don't think she'll be riding her own bike any time soon but I think she might decide to try pillion at some point. I've dropped it, though, except for a little joking and ribbing occasionally. It'll be her idea when and if she does ride.
wink.gif

Back