Heck, you're my age....

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way yes it does. I think if I was a cop and got pulled over for doing say 12 over I would get off since I have been pulled over and not acted like the key board tough guys trying to police the world likeyou guys and have gotten out of 5 tickets last month as a plain civilian.
But if a cop is selling drugs. Touching kids. Speeding for no reason residentially then no.

I'm not saying its not flawed and I have been a victim of abuse of powers by people that cannot work in the leo field no longer because enough complaints brought to light their actions. But to make generalizations and black eye the whole field is just childish.
Posted via Mobile Device

12 over in the state of PA is 4-5/12points on your license

so unless he was in pursuit...he was needlessly endangering general society and not following the rules put forth by his bosses. He should be fined and disciplined.

where in the constitution are citations and fines written?

Law is very similar to religion....people took a writing and spread out. They changed what they liked and discarded what they didn't. They adopted from others what they saw work when their ideas failed.

Both are corrupt and both try to hide infractions their staff commits.

Strange how close they walk hand in hand if you think about it.

interesting point but I don't think all laws nor the legal system is corrupt. Only those laws designed to regulate behavior and thus generate revenue.
Posted via Mobile Device

12 over in the state of PA is 4-5/12points on your license

so unless he was in pursuit...he was needlessly endangering general society and not following the rules put forth by his bosses. He should be fined and disciplined.

So you should be harassed everytime you break the law? Did you tell every cop that gives you a warning "no thanks ill take the ticket fine higher insurance and possibility of a suspension. I think not you go on your merry way to critizice that they shouldn't be able to get a freebie as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

So you should be harassed everytime you break the law? Did you tell every cop that gives you a warning "no thanks ill take the ticket fine higher insurance and possibility of a suspension. I think not you go on your merry way to critizice that they shouldn't be able to get a freebie as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

what's a warning? :rofl::rofl:

Let's see the written warning the cop is issued please :rofl::rofl::rofl:

what law does not regulate behavior?

I suppose that is poorly worded. I am talking about laws that when broken have no victims, like speeding or not wearing a seat belt, helmet laws also fall in this category.
Posted via Mobile Device

he didn't have to work in the first place....I can't think of any presidential candidate that was ever poor.

Then why did he? I doubt he was poor but if he had enough to live on from 18 to whenever he died I don't think we wouldve ever heard of richard nixon.
Posted via Mobile Device

I suppose that is poorly worded. I am talking about laws that when broken have no victims, like speeding or not wearing a seat belt, helmet laws also fall in this category.
Posted via Mobile Device

helmet law.....might agree with you on that one....helmet is for self protection only...but so are seat belts soooooo.....

Then why did he? I doubt he was poor but if he had enough to live on from 18 to whenever he died I don't think we wouldve ever heard of richard nixon.
Posted via Mobile Device

he wanted to change the world...only two types of people actually change the world....those with money and those with nothing else to lose.

Posted via Mobile Device

They were made to protect you from your own stupidity. I don't agree with the big brother side of it. I think if you wanna ride 70 mph on I-10 with no helmet you should. Natural selection, to dumb to protect yourself I couldn't care less.

Freedom is becoming a thing of the past and that should be your problem with the seat belt ticket vs paying some piddly ass fine and a cop doing his JOB.
Posted via Mobile Device

helmet law.....might agree with you on that one....helmet is for self protection only...but so are seat belts soooooo.....

my point is speeding hurts nobody, if it contributes to an accident then increase the punishment assoiciated with causing the accident. That said I do not exted that to areas of high pedistrian traffic
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

so you don't have faith in all of those "slow down, save a life." signs they have everywhere?

but anyway....its all about behavior modification

just like the laws in places that prohibit tattoo parlors and piercing...they hope if they drive it away....they can keep it out of their town. Remember FootLoose? :rofl::rofl:

They were made to protect you from your own stupidity. I don't agree with the big brother side of it. I think if you wanna ride 70 mph on I-10 with no helmet you should. Natural selection, to dumb to protect yourself I couldn't care less.

Freedom is becoming a thing of the past and that should be your problem with the seat belt ticket vs paying some piddly ass fine and a cop doing his JOB.
Posted via Mobile Device

that is the point those laws that are meant to "protect us from ourselves" are the same ones that generate revenue.
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

PA repealed its helmet law because they proved that over 95% of fatal motorcycle accidents, the lack of a helmet would not have made a difference. There is no scientific test to prove if a helmet would make you survive an accident....

he wanted to change the world...only two types of people actually change the world....those with money and those with nothing else to lose.

That statement makes you seem very moronic. Now I understand why nothing else you've said holds the smallest amount of water in or out of context.
Posted via Mobile Device

That statement makes you seem very moronic. Now I understand why nothing else you've said holds the smallest amount of water in or out of context.
Posted via Mobile Device

apparently the statement is WAY over your head.

I have read what you have written...

you were in my daughter's english class last year weren't you? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back