Hayabusa Wheelies

Used to do good ones an long ones on 600 an 750 was easier for me to find that balance point. I don't want to rag my baby so no not on purpose,:laugh:

Then......... there's always a chance of this with the big 'Busa':banghead:

[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
cost to much.
This guy on youtube commented on the busa he said and I Quot "LOL
i lol'ed when i passed them at like 110. " His name was tideyyale

Ummmmmmmmm ... NO :whistle:

9O4Y3269.jpg

It's not a serious wheelie if you can still see over the windscreen!

Don't be skierd guys, lift that beast on up and impress the ladies!

com-on fellas, I know there is someone out there holding out with a real wheelie photo. Don't be shy, post it up! :thumbsup:

I have moved away from the wheelies and have moved more to the.....what's it called when both wheels are off the ground?

Wheelies are so easy if you keep your head on straight.

If you want to try it take some air out of the back tire and get a wider patch goin. This will give you more stability at lower speeds which is where you should be learning.

Left foot on the passenger right foot lovin that back brake (I'm pretty sure that's all the back brake is used for on this 500+ lb beast ha ha) dump the clutch and your off.

You'll be hanging at 12 in no time. Watch that lenky tail section though.

Also I have seen people wheelie these with a 5" stretch. There is a stunter on the circuit that rides a 6" over gsxr 1000 so it is possible.

Good luck
Posted via Mobile Device

Wheelies are so easy if you keep your head on straight.

If you want to try it take some air out of the back tire and get a wider patch goin. This will give you more stability at lower speeds which is where you should be learning.

Left foot on the passenger right foot lovin that back brake (I'm pretty sure that's all the back brake is used for on this 500+ lb beast ha ha) dump the clutch and your off.

You'll be hanging at 12 in no time. Watch that lenky tail section though.

Also I have seen people wheelie these with a 5" stretch. There is a stunter on the circuit that rides a 6" over gsxr 1000 so it is possible.

Good luck
Posted via Mobile Device

Post up some of your 12 o'clock busa photos. Not many here have witnessed a real professional on a busa! :bowdown:

fixed it for you

Mad skills with the Busa:thumbsup: Not the place for it this usually how the epic fail vids start. :down:

A few here and there. But at slower speeds.
I'll pass on doing anything like that at over 100mph! At the speeds those guys are riding....I want both tires on the ground at all times.:poke:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back