Hayabusa Vs. ZX12r on 2Wheels a couple years ago

stripling

Registered
Hi all...

The "movie" or "video" under the movies section of this website called zx12r-hayabusa.wmv is INCOMPLETE
sad.gif

it shows under 1/2 a MB ... I USED to have this file until some SOB deleted it off my system. As a proud Busa owner I like to keep such things for the hell of it
biggrin.gif

Anyone got this file? I think it's around 20 MB or so ... can't remember. It's an English/SA show called 2Wheels which reviews motorcycles.

Thanks for any help (or if you wanna email me the file itself I can be emailed at dbeecroft@gmail.com ) I can get HUGE files with this email server ;) Thanks in advance.

Stripling

Hi all...

The "movie" or "video" under the movies section of this website called zx12r-hayabusa.wmv is INCOMPLETE
sad.gif

it shows under 1/2 a MB ... I USED to have this file until some SOB deleted it off my system.  As a proud Busa owner I like to keep such things for the hell of it
biggrin.gif

Anyone got this file?  I think it's around 20 MB or so ... can't remember.  It's an English/SA show called 2Wheels which reviews motorcycles.

Thanks for any help (or if you wanna email me the file itself I can be emailed at dbeecroft@gmail.com )  I can get HUGE files with this email server ;)  Thanks in advance.

Stripling
There is a post in this forum offering the Discovery channel's seven wonders of motorcycles video. In that post is a link to an *.ISO image of a CD that contains the video you are looking for among other things.
It was posted about a week ago. Careful, it is over 400MB

jim

I'm in the process of uploading it tothe videos section now.

Titled: zx12r-Hayabusa-FULL

The file size is 51.9MB so it may take a while, although the ftp transfer rate is pretty dam good.
cool.gif

EDIT: Completed the upload. Once Captain reviews it, I'm sure he'll move it to the Movies section.

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131147277 -->

Back