Hayabusa / ZRX Track day in the future .

c10

Registered
Circuit of the Americas is out . I had hopes this might pan out to a spectacular event . However @ 55,000 its a pipe dream . A CMRA ( central motorcycle roadracing association ) friend suggested Hallet in Oklahoma. I'll be reaching out to them next week to see what might be avaible . The prices there are FAR more reasonable.
$3000 for a day .
How many of you might want to have a weekend Hayabusa / ZRX track rally in fall of 2019 or spring 2020 ? Number dependent the individual price could be as low as $75 bucks to $250 a person riding on the track . Closed event for us only . No cars just bikes ( preferably Hayabusa / ZRX's ) but if you have a track bike of X brand we would let ya ride in the back lol ;)

Here are some copy/paste e mails from COTA below . For my emai has dr650pilot they thought I was a Dr. ;)

Yes Sir,

We will look at our calendar and we’ll get to you on available dates, pricing. Thank you !!!

Regards,

Catharine J. Square

Business Development Administrative Coordinator

Circuit of the Americas
(: 512-655-6254

8: catharine.square@thecircuit.com
*: 9201 Circuit of The Americas Blvd. | Austin, TX | 78617

---- Catharine Square wrote ----

Good afternoon Dr. Larrimer,

I’m responding your email inquiry. Could you please give me a bit of more information about your track request for your small group? How many people? How many cars? Type of cars? What date(s)/time are you wanting to rent the track? Once we have that information, we can then determine pricing, availability, etc.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!!

Regards,

Dr650pilot <dr650pilot@yahoo.com>
To:Catharine Square

May 24 at 11:59 AM

Hello Ms Square it would be motorcycles only.
A group of 20 to 30, and some are CMRA members. Date are open at this time as I'm working a true head count.
Fall is preferable due to heat conditions of Texas in full leather riding suits.
Bryan Larrimer / CLS TECHNOLOGY
832-641-6865
Hello Ms Square it would be motorcycles only.
A group of 20 to 30, and some are CMRA members. Date us open at this time as I'm working a true head count.
Fall is preferable due to heat conditions of Texas in full leather riding suits.

Thank you Eric for the information , and pricing .
Should our group decide this is in budget we will be in touch . Honestly thought the price would be closer to 30,000 for a day .
On another note we prefer to be a solo group as it is easy to organize among us . Joining another group just leads to problems from funding to leadership .

Thank you
Bryan J. Larrimer

Bryan Larrimer / CLS TECHNOLOGY
832-641-6865

---- Catharine Square wrote ----

Dear Brian,

Our private track rental rate is $55K/day or $6875/hour. We can customize a program based on your needs. Below, you will find details on what is provided within our daily rental fee, and details on ancillary items cost.
Price per day inclusive of, staffing, security and safety services: $60,875. (Insurance and Catering are not included.)
For such a s all group I recommend joining either our Ride Smart events, or Eleven Motorsport Event in September, for more details please visit our web site or communicate directly with the promoters.
Home of the World Championships | Circuit of The Americas

Eleven Motorsport :Michael Nadeau mn@elevenms.com
Ride Smart : Dave Wonders dave@ridesmart.info

Private Track Rental Cost breakdown:
Track Rental Discount – ($5,000) - $50,000
· (7) Hours of exclusive access to Grand Prix Circuit - 3.4 Miles
· (10) Grand Prix Garages
· (1) Access to ½ of Team Building
· (1) Access to Paddock Loft Suite
· Main Paddock (Area facing Grand Prix Garages allocated)
· Pit Lane (Area facing Grand Prix Garages allocated)

Mandatory Safety and Staffing Services: - $10,875
  • (1) Race Control Coordinator @ $250 per day
  • (1) Emergency Vehicle Coordinator @ $225 per day
  • (2) Ambulance @ $1425 per ambulance per day
  • (2) Fire Rescue Truck @ $900 per fire rescue truck per day
  • (15) Corner Marshals @ $200 per corner marshal per day
  • (2) Security @ $250 per agent per day
  • (6) Facility Cleaning Service Staff @ $200 per cleaning attendant per day
  • (1) Event Coordinator @ $250 per day
  • (1) Rollback Wrecker Truck @ $800 a day
Insurance Requirements:
Event Spectator and Participant Legal Liability, in the required minimum amount of $5,000,000 general liability insurance (combined single limit) and $5,000,000 participant legal liability per occurrence; and
Participant Accident Insurance, in the required minimum amount of $10,000 accidental death and dismemberment, $10,000 accidental excess medical benefit, and $50 weekly temporary total disability, payable up to 52 weeks, provided, however, for motorcycle events the Excess Medical limit of $3,000 excess medical expense reimbursement; $3,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment and $25 weekly accident income benefit for 26 weeks for Participants will be accepted.
Catering Contact:
Katherine Theroux
RS3 - Catering Sales Manager
Circuit of the Americas | 9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd | Del Valle, TX 78617
Office: 512.655-6499 | katherine.theroux@thecircuit.com

Best,

Eric Paradis
Vice President
Business Development

9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd.
Del Valle, TX 78617
Office : +1 (512) 655-6336
Mobile : +1 (512) 466-5645

This electronic mail message and any files transmitted are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to disclose this information. We request that you please notify us by reply email or telephone at +1 512-301-6600 immediately, and delete the original message from your mail system in its entirety. Please be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this message is prohibited.

This electronic mail message and attachments have been swept for known computer viruses.

• Link no longer works

Man c10 you do start a lot of trouble. Not sure health-wise I can do a track day but you never know.
Willie no one says you have to ride it faster than your street pace. If it comes together , and you don't want to do the track just come hang out with the group . We could use a grill man i'm sure . Think you could handle that :)

It would be fun to see old men , and old bikes showing how its done . Shortly after buying the bird I went out on a small group ride with some 600's / 1000's . Without trying I wiped the floor with all of them who thought they were fast . Comments later at lunch were we never saw a Busa handle like that . We thought you would be in the back all day like other Busa's that showed up before . All they could do was beat us in the long straights . I was nice , and didn't tell them they just couldn't ride very well . Was asked what was done to the bird . Reply was Stock , and it was at the time . Just the Shori battery was the only change so far .

Back