So fricken p!ssed off with Dealership..

Good Luck, sounds like; order parts; get parts; take bike apart.

( as he ducks and covers ) Just fugging with ya.

This a good opportunity to put in a plug for Greg (GPW) and his new business "Hyperbike Performance Centers" (HPC). Can't say for sure that Greg could help you out in this situation, but from what I have seen so far he is able to do almost anything with a Motorcycle, including coming up with hard to find parts quickly. I know his business fills several voids where the dealerships can't provide that service, and I know Greg provides first class customer service, something lacking at several dealerships. Check out HPC!

P.

(Powers739 @ Jan. 23 2007,21:58) I have a set that I ordered from Ebay Worldwide bearing sitting on the shelf plus some extra for the rear too, if i recall.  Let me know what you need, I will be happy to send you what I have, just send me a replacement later.  PM me tonight and I will put them in the mail tomorrow.
beerchug.gif

41_1.jpg
Dude, you are AWESOME!

Unfortunatley, I was unable to help out. I only had the sealed bearing and I thought if you have sealed bearings you would not need the other seals, but I was wrong. I offered to take the seals out of the spare rim assembly, but there was a concern on damage on removal so that was a no go. But still willing to help if I can.

Now, I am going to order the seals to go with the bearings on the shelf. It's just one of those things that might keep you from riding "that" day.

I called my guy for you not a stocking item...could be overnighted from suzuki to them and then to you but it would be expensive...A $5 seal would turn into a $65 seal,if you do it....

(GoldenChild @ Jan. 24 2007,10:11) I called my guy for you not a stocking item...could be overnighted from suzuki to them and then to you but it would be expensive...A $5 seal would turn into a $65 seal,if you do it....
Sounds like you were lied to from the beginning Cat.

a worse stealership story:
i got stubbs cycles in houston to put a yoshi on my 01
i get it back, get stuck in traffic, it overheats!
stupid mofo 4got to plug fan back in.
he also put the old coolant (25k on bike, mind you) back in!
wtf
wow.gif

and this is their BEST grease monkey

(vman1300 @ Jan. 24 2007,07:21) That is a stocking item for us.

Give me a ring if you still need one.

Kevin
800-359-0567
Kevin, was great to hear your voice today....if I ever meet you at a Busa event, or other, your choice of drink will be the least I could do. Thanks. FWIW, I will probably be ordering a new set of seals, all 4, very soon, so I can swap the WWB Sealed bearings in, and you will be first on my call list. Much appreciated again, thanks Vman!

Charlie

craigntx, sorry to hear about that!! stealerships are horrible, that's why i try and do all of my own work!! they force you to!
beerchug.gif

That sucks man. My brothers 1K is sitting there right now and has been for 2 weeks waiting on a part. I told him your story tonight and he is sending his wife down there this weekend to rant about it.

(unkleslapnutz @ Jan. 24 2007,21:18) That sucks man. My brothers 1K is sitting there right now and has been for 2 weeks waiting on a part. I told him your story tonight and he is sending his wife down there this weekend to rant about it.
He needs to hook up with Vman for parts and swing by my house for work. GL to him.

(CAT3 @ Jan. 24 2007,18:58) Kevin, was great to hear your voice today....if I ever meet you at a Busa event, or other, your choice of drink will be the least I could do.  Thanks.  FWIW, I will probably be ordering a new set of seals, all 4, very soon, so I can swap the WWB Sealed bearings in, and you will be first on my call list.  Much appreciated again, thanks Vman!

Charlie
Charlie,

Glad we were able to help.

Even if we do not stock the item, we order every day from Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha and of course Suzuki.

It normally takes us 3 working days to get the item in and we ship the same day it arrives.

Kevin

(vman1300 @ Jan. 25 2007,06:02)
(CAT3 @ Jan. 24 2007,18:58) Kevin, was great to hear your voice today....if I ever meet you at a Busa event, or other, your choice of drink will be the least I could do. Thanks. FWIW, I will probably be ordering a new set of seals, all 4, very soon, so I can swap the WWB Sealed bearings in, and you will be first on my call list. Much appreciated again, thanks Vman!

Charlie
Charlie,

Glad we were able to help.

Even if we do not stock the item, we order every day from Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha and of course Suzuki.

It normally takes us 3 working days to get the item in and we ship the same day it arrives.

Kevin
Kevin, I got the seal tonight, assembled the rest of the bike and took her out for a test ride! Man, that one little seal works wonders for a man's sense of accomplishment, esteem and nerves. Thanks for hooking me up, and it was cool as sh!t to call and know you already had the seal waiting, awesome.

Charlie

Back