Hayabusa survey for magazine article - win a new Shark helmet

TWO_Review

Registered
Hi there.

I'm hoping anyone with a Hayabusa would consider filling out this survey (see link below).

The survey's for TWO (Two Wheels Only) magazine here in the UK. Each month we do an article in TWO called 'The TWO Review' about a different bike, based on the results of the survey. We're really keen to do one on the Hayabusa soon as it's such an awesome bike.

It's a fairly short survey (about 20 questions) and it's a chance to get your opinions and pictures in the magazine if you want.

One person will be picked at random from all those who've completed the survey each month and they'll win a new Shark helmet.

You can find the survey here: Online Surveys | Zoomerang

If you've got any photos of your Hayabusa and/or you we could use in the article, could you email them to tworeview@visordown.com and also copy/CC them to TWO_Review@yahoo.co.uk please?

Many thanks to anyone who can help in this way.

TWO Review

Filled out your survey, how will we know if you use any pictures of our bikes.

Last edited:
Filled out your survey, how will we know if you use any pictures of our bikes.

Me thinks they probably want you to subscribe.

If you haven't seen TWO, it's an incredible magazine. World class to be sure. It's published in Great Britain... You probably won't find it on your grocer's shelves, but if you go to a real book store, I'd lay odds that you'd find it there.

In the issues of theirs which I've purchased over the years, it seems as though they're big fans of the 'busa.

Last one I purchased, seems to me, ran about $9.

I recommend it.

I been reading SuperBikes (also from the U.K.) I like the fact they don't worry about being Politically Correct and just throw it down how ever it comes out. Refreshing...

One bit of information that seems to be missing and would be enormously beneficial is:

What is the drop-dead date for submissions?

I've seen in the past a similar offer such as this and people were submitting stuff long after it was necessary (at least for the identified subject/issue).

If you (TWO folks) could identify that definitive date, I think you'd see a more solid entry effort from us, as well as a divertment of disappointment for those who wanted to participate, submitted the survey and pix, but were too late to be included.

What say you?

Scar

Hi there.

I'm hoping anyone with a Hayabusa would consider filling out this survey (see link below).

The survey's for TWO (Two Wheels Only) magazine here in the UK. Each month we do an article in TWO called 'The TWO Review' about a different bike, based on the results of the survey. We're really keen to do one on the Hayabusa soon as it's such an awesome bike.

It's a fairly short survey (about 20 questions) and it's a chance to get your opinions and pictures in the magazine if you want.

One person will be picked at random from all those who've completed the survey each month and they'll win a new Shark helmet.

You can find the survey here: Online Surveys | Zoomerang

If you've got any photos of your Hayabusa and/or you we could use in the article, could you email them to tworeview@visordown.com and also copy/CC them to TWO_Review@yahoo.co.uk please?

Many thanks to anyone who can help in this way.

TWO Review

which model shark helmet?

If for some reason I win said helmet, I'm going to raffle it off here on the .oRg and give the proceeds to something really worthwhile.

Hmmm...I wonder what. :whistle: Cap'n...any ideas?

:thumbsup:

Back