Hayabusa.org Drag Race! Oct 4

Professor, good job on setting this up. looking foward to seeing alot of busa's out there doing their thing.

i will try to, thanks for the invite. Probably depends on the weather i hate being cold so i may have to head home while the sun is still up. I'm about 45 min. to an hour south of the track.

We can find a place for you to sleep too.... Just let me know...

Professor, I'll need to do some work to Luci between getting there and running on the track. Nothin big, sprocket swap, tire and wheel swap. Any change of getting some help and someplace to work?

I'm not sure about this launching stuff. I'm used to starting down a long straight at 75-80 mph with a knee on the ground.

I have fully armored 2 piece leather suit with 360 zipper. I don't think I'll need to replace the sliders for this :laugh:

Sent you a PM.... no problem making the swap!

I do think it will be better to keep your knees off the track here!

i'll be at the races but the wife wont let me race, maybe you guys could convince her???

If you launch like you are leaving a traffic light and roll on the throttle easy, it can be safer than riding on the street. There are only two bikes on the road, they are both going the same way, no intersections, someone already checked out the surface, medical crew is on standby, likely you won't exceed a max speed you have already been on the street in an uncontrolled situation.

What is her number? I'll talk to her! :laugh:

Seriously, we don’t want anyone to ride above their limits at the track or on the street. This is to have some fun and introduce some of the people to track. Instead of racing, I plan on helping others that may be there for the first time. We want this to be a fun safe time for all.

Hope you all have a great day with many safe passes. Thats the most fun you can have on a bike in 6 seconds:beerchug:

holy cow what a good day... more to come soon.. we just got back from the track and the org geek squad is firing up the laptops as we speak...

sorry i missed you guys i had some last minute babysitter issues, i'm really bummed about it please show some pics.

Arggg I swear if I didn't have to work on the weekends I would be able to make some of these things.

:rulez8bn::worthless::rulez8bn:

Ok my pic police days are over.

Bluehaya is too happy for the track !!!!!!!!!!!!! That's great ! Too much for the funny . You know where the parts are , take'em off the black one and put them on the blue one . Too easy it is . I needs the turbo anyway . I likes the jumpie dilly you silly bas#### . Be easy at the track you sorry dog .

Back