Special offer from oncycles to hayabusa.org member

chris@oncycles

Registered
As most of you know, OnCycles.com has begun importing and distributing a number of new, “best of the best†products. We’re thinking that the best way to communicate the excellence of the new products is to get them in use. And we thought it would be best to get them in use within a group we support and respect.

So, we’re going to do something we’ve never done before.

We’d like to offer members of Hayabusa.org an introductory discount on all of our new products, but we’ll have to limit the offer to 10 each of each product brand. So, for the first 10 individuals placing orders for Alth rotors, GPR exhausts, Matris steering dampers, shocks, or fork upgrades, Knox back and body protection products, or Cold Killers cold weather gear, we’ll extend a 25% discount off normal retail price and provide free shipping within the lower 48 states.

We’ll also extend Hayabusa.org members a 20% discount on orders of Dymag wheels, limited to 5 sets of wheels. And again, no charge for shipping within the lower 48.

All we ask is that folks taking advantage of these deals post their objective impressions.

When the limit quantities of each brand of product are reached, the deal for that brand will end (permanently).

Orders will have to be placed by phone (our on-line system will not allow discounts), and we will need you to identify the forum of which you are a participant. If you have any questions, comments, or need information on any of the products, please either visit www.oncycles.com, or give us a call.

Thanks very much!

Alfred Kobacker, president
Oncycles division, Havensmark, LLC
800 Morrison Rd.
Columbus, OH 43230 USA
[1] 614-577-8080

eek2.gif
WOW That's awesome!

Matris Steering Damper Alert!

The United States importer has discontinued Matris Steering Dampers.

Found this while doing a search. Those Italians seem hard to deal with. Going through that now with Rizoma.

hogger...

<!--EDIT|hogger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155331726 -->

Matris_M3.jpg

Would like to check out the rotor's.

hogger...
i already did...just got off the horn with casey...and it seems the alth rotors run about $700 per front set...w/ the 25% discount knocking them back to $525....which unfortunately is still a tad rich for the kid here...and i do need some rotors...also...while i had'im on the line?...the matris rear shocks aren't available for the busa....oh well....
sad.gif

Would like to check out the rotor's.

hogger...
i already did...just got off the horn with casey...and it seems the alth rotors run about $700 per front set...w/ the 25% discount knocking them back to $525....which unfortunately is still a tad rich for the kid here...and i do need some rotors...also...while i had'im on the line?...the matris rear shocks aren't available for the busa....oh well....
sad.gif
that is what I have read. Rotors aren't to bad here. They just don't offer the carrier color I am looking for.

Looks like the ABM at the moment but still undecided. Thank you for the post.

I am finding out by reasearch that the USA distributors seem to be pi$$ing the Italian manufactures off. They (Italians) just say fine..no more stuff. This is what happened to the Rizoma rearsets for the busa. Biggest market was USA for busa rearsets.

Once again thanks for the post.

hogger...

Back