Hayabusa Custom Air Brush Paint Job.

BLKMAMBA

Registered
Hey Guys,

I am in the process of customizing my 2011 Black & Red Hayabusa with a 360 single sided, 12" over, air shocks, etc and I am looking for one of the well know painters in the United States to custom paint my motorcycle. As of now, I am sticking to the Black and Red theme. Please let me know of any good shops or painters.

I know a guy that will mess it all up and take 5 weeks to do that...:banghead:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

if youre near memphis,tn call jj smith. he did this bike for me.

busa%202%20012.jpg

Ask some local tattoo artists.. They are usually amazing airbrush artists as well and if they cant do it they usually know someone who can.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

if youre near memphis,tn call jj smith. he did this bike for me.

I really really like this. These colors go great together! If you don't mind me asking what did it run $$??
Posted via Mobile Device

there is an org member that does air brush work.
??? didn't he do the 300 bike?
i will see if i can find his screen name.
:beerchug:

:laugh:dont mean to highjack the thread but in san antonio tx and looking for the same if anyone know someone let me know and thank :cheerleader:

there is an org member that does air brush work.
??? didn't he do the 300 bike?
i will see if i can find his screen name.
:beerchug:

Was, he hasn't been posting for awhile, he was out of long island NY I believe. Can't recall his name either....
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

i found his site, but not his screen name. imho this guy is one of the best in the country :thumbsup: i wish i could afford to have him do my bike, helmet, jeep, anything!:laugh:

heres s link
SteveNunez.com

His screenname is Revolution

Last login was 05-22-2010 01:17 PM

Did some awesome paint work. Guess he bought a Ducati and left us for greener pastures.

chris..i dont really want to say but it wasnt cheap. but you know the saying you get what you pay for.

Back