Almost done with my Black & Red 2011 Custom Hayabusa.

Dang, I wish I had the cash for a project like that. I'm too busy trying to pay off all the greeting cards I get from The Fuzz :laugh:

I really like where you are going with it!! Can't wait to see finished product!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I see a problem with one of your mods, you installed a K&N air filter instead of a BMC race.

Thanks, for the information Edcop. I just called my installer and requested for the K&N to be swapped out for the BMC race after further research. I plan on keeping this bike for a few years so I rather go as far as my bank account and resources allow. It's definitely going to be a panty dropper when I pull up to South Beach :laugh:

South Beach??? You Miami Fl native too???

Cause I am sure there is a South Beach somewhere else :laugh:

Leave it to Blanca to count each and every mod :rofl:

I didnt have to cuz he was nice enough to number each one knucklehead :poke:

Blkmamba I'm confused as to why you had your frame painted?
Wasn't your frame already all black to begin with?

Blkmamba I'm confused as to why you had your frame painted?
Wasn't your frame already all black to begin with?

+1

For the love the all bikes, PLEASE......DO NOT put the 360 tire kit on it.... :banghead:

Save that money for some real performance mods and keep that OFF the bike... :banghead:

Got Busa, he is into blinging his bike and straight line performance...He is not into handling or track racing by the looks of things. But each guy has his own sweetheart and how he wants her to look...I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get 7-8 k out of the checking account for Ohlins and Brembos...snicker:laugh: w/o the wifey seeing it...

Blackmamba, diggin those wheels...love that red stripe on the outer rim. Are you military or contractor..and if so..what? I know you will do what you're gonna do..but just want to agree with one other guy here...putting the bad ass tire on the bike gives it a big appeal...but it destroys all the handling of the bike. U probably already know that. By the time I am done with my upgrades this year I will have more into the bike in upgrades than what i paid for the bike...if my wife knew exactly i am sure she would give me a full court press for a trip to Italy or something insane:rofl: Your bike will be sexy fo sure..so don't take me the wrong way...not hate-ing. Just really into performance riding..hard fast and laying it over. You lose alot of that with extended and wide. just sayin..:beerchug:

Got Busa, he is into blinging his bike and straight line performance...He is not into handling or track racing by the looks of things. But each guy has his own sweetheart and how he wants her to look...I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get 7-8 k out of the checking account for Ohlins and Brembos...snicker:laugh: w/o the wifey seeing it...

I understand but for the cost $$$$ you will NEVER get your money back on that mod. Not to mention there is zero performance gain. I could see a 240 kit with a Turbo or something but a 360+.... :(

$8,000 could get you custom arm, BST's, etc.. that would really set the bike apart AND make it handle/fast....where a 360 kit won't...

Blackmamba, diggin those wheels...love that red stripe on the outer rim. Are you military or contractor..and if so..what? I know you will do what you're gonna do..but just want to agree with one other guy here...putting the bad ass tire on the bike gives it a big appeal...but it destroys all the handling of the bike. U probably already know that. By the time I am done with my upgrades this year I will have more into the bike in upgrades than what i paid for the bike...if my wife knew exactly i am sure she would give me a full court press for a trip to Italy or something insane:rofl: Your bike will be sexy fo sure..so don't take me the wrong way...not hate-ing. Just really into performance riding..hard fast and laying it over. You lose alot of that with extended and wide. just sayin..:beerchug:

No harm, no foul. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I'm a contractor, IT- Systems Engineer. I personally didn't buy my motorcycle for handing or for drag racing. If that was the case I would just buy another Hayabusa cash as I did and send it to RCC to get turboed.I live in South Florida and it's all about the "Bling Bling Factor!" I been working in Afghanistan for the past 3 years and I'm financially well off. Not to brag but I have hundreds of thousands saved. Hehe. Spending a few thousands is nothing. It's not like I have a wife or kids to support :)

Here is another picture after the shocks have been powder coated.
33-1.jpg

Here is my complete 2011 Hayabusa Custom built bike. Codename BLKMAMBA. If anyone have any other things I could add to the list to give to my installer please let me know. I am doing everything except gator glass (Which I hate) and custom paint. I have about 2 months left until everything is completed.

1. 360 Wide Tire Kit Raw Arm Black With Black And Red Wheels Installed/ red caliper/ black sprocket/ red and black brake lines.
2.Black Air Ride System Installed (DONE)
3.Powder Coat Top Legs And Bottoms (DONE)
4.Brock Shorty Meg Black Exhaust (On Order)
5.Hayabusa Power Commander (DONE)
6.K&N Air Filter 08-up Busa SU-1308 (DONE)
7.Hayabusa Black Top Tree (DONE)
8.Powder coat red bottom top triple tree (DONE)
9.Adjustable Black Kickstand (DONE)
10.Galfer Black Front Rotor (DONE)
11.Galfer Black Front Brake Line (DONE)
12.Paint Work Frame (DONE)
13. Pro LED Kits Available In White, Blue Red, Green,Purple And Amber installed (IN Stock)
14.Mesh Grill Inserts installed and paint black (IN HOUSE)
15.Black Mirror Blockoffs (IN HOUSE)
16.Custome Billet Hand Levers Black
17.Vortex Adjustable Rear Sets (Front Peg Assembly) (DONE)
18.Powder coat rear peg assembly (DONE)
19.Powder coat bottom tree black (DONE)
20.Black clear stator and clutch covers (DONE)
21.Smoke Front Turn signals
22.Smoke Front Headlight
23.HID Low Beam (DONE)
24.Billet Fork Caps With Kanji Black (DONE)
25.Busa Billet Black Swingarm Pivot Cover (DONE)
26.Hayabusa Double Bubble Smoke Windscreen (Puig)(IN STOCK)
27.Paint Front Windscreen Solid Black
28.Busa Black Gas Tank Cover With Kanji
29.Billet blk Oil Cap W/Kanji (DONE)
30.Mini Rear Reservoir Billet Aluminum And Poeder Coat Red (DONE)
31.Rear Master Red (DONE)
32.Custome Billet blk Front Axle Cap With kanji (DONE)
33.Vortex Black Gas Cap (IN STOCK)
34.Vortex black gas cap base (IN STOCK)
35.Custom Front Seat And Rear Seat
36.Paint Switch Housings Red
37.Smooth And Paint All Side And Front Plastics
38.Powder Coat Clutch Plate Red
39.30" Rear Stainless Steel Brake Line Black (DONE)
40.Busa Chrome Ignition Cap Black (DONE)
41.Black Undertail (IN STOCK)
42.Powder Coat Rectifier Bracket (DONE)
43.PowderCoat Kickstand Bracket (DONE)
44.Powdercoat Screws (DONE)
45.Swingarm Bearings

Here is a link to the wheel and exact same color scheme.
http://www.leadingedgecustom.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Evee_4d5038c4b6c69.jpg

I forgot to mention single sided 360 kit :)

Back