Almost done with my Black & Red 2011 Custom Hayabusa.

I sent an email to the shop so I can get more pictures to upload to you guys. It's hot as a motherfu*ker here in Afghanistan and the internet is too slow to call back to the states on skype. Emailing sucks. I can't wait to pick here up when I take my vacation in a few months.

I sent an email to the shop so I can get more pictures to upload to you guys. It's hot as a motherfu*ker here in Afghanistan and the internet is too slow to call back to the states on skype. Emailing sucks. I can't wait to pick here up when I take my vacation in a few months.

UPDATE: Rolling chassis will be complete by this week or early next week and the overall bike will be completed in 1 month tops. Stay posted the new pictures will be posted.

Blkmamba, Everyone is waiting and waiting...we need pictures man...you can't tease us for a whole nother month can you... We got families to feed and bills to pay...throw us some sugar would ya?

Blkmamba, Everyone is waiting and waiting...we need pictures man...you can't tease us for a whole nother month can you... We got families to feed and bills to pay...throw us some sugar would ya?

Lol, 2hip who you telling? I am like a kid in a candy store myself. I wish I was back in the states to take digital photos as he is putting this monster together. My builder promised he would have some rolling chassis photos sometime next week the latest so I can't wait. He has already built 3 or 4 motorcycles that are on superstreetbike.com and featured in the magazines. That's my ultimate goal. I'm still brainstorming a custom paint scheme. Not sure if I want to go with something Gothic like (Hell, Angels, Devils, Demons, Warlords, etc) or what. I can surely say it will be done before I head down to Myrtle Beach in 2012.

Updated pictures people! The bike is coming out great. I told you I wouldn't disappoint. More photos to come.
IMAG0479.jpg

IMAG0480.jpg

IMAG0481.jpg

By the time I am done with my upgrades this year I will have more into the bike in upgrades than what i paid for the bike...if my wife knew exactly i am sure she would give me a full court press for a trip to Italy or something insane:rofl:

I know hat you mean. I had a discussion with my wife before customizing my bike with MY bonus money but she still came nickle and diming me for items she wanted, even though she said she needed them. I just got a Brock's Alienhead F/S and she had to take me to the bike shop to pick up the bike. I told the shop I would come beack later to pick up my stock exhaust and Voodoo shorties. The wife won't notice the new exhaust. At least I don't think so.

Is that a stock single sided arm and where did you get it? I have been tring to find a stock size and all i can find is 240's and above.

Looks like it's gonna be a killer when it finally comes together. I'm thinking you may wanna throw on some frame sliders with all that work you're having done. No one is above a simple tip-over in the driveway or garage. I think you'd be devastated after having gone the distance with everything else to make it look pretty, then not protecting it. Just my .02 though.

VERY TIGHT!! :thumbsup:

Looks like it's gonna be a killer when it finally comes together. I'm thinking you may wanna throw on some frame sliders with all that work you're having done. No one is above a simple tip-over in the driveway or garage. I think you'd be devastated after having gone the distance with everything else to make it look pretty, then not protecting it. Just my .02 though.

VERY TIGHT!! :thumbsup:

III, I will look into it.

Back