How many Hayabusa owners have more than 1 Hayabusa?

Uh Oh, can of worms. I'm sorry that you ended up with a Busa that doesn't corner, I hadn't heard of that type.

You remember..those were the Factory Seconds they sold cheap one year...remember?????? :poke: :laugh:

Hmmm, I am thinking getting a 08 black and orange busa. It's would look so beautiful next to my black and red 2011 busa.

I have 2 busa's but only 1 is on the road. I have an 03' 40th anniversary eddition that I stretched out and had a wicked nitrous setup on it. I eventually blew it up but it was fun while it lasted, now it just sits in the corner of my garage with the engine pulled out of it. I also have an 02' that I picked up last year for a great price, now i'm doing a turbo setup on it with another stretched swingarm.. I don't think I could ever part with them, thinking about putting a busa engine in my quad just so I could feel the busa power in the woods..

Currently have four bikes, 3 busa's and an SV650.

The SV is still in the garage but my bro in law is going to buy it so it will be gone soon.

First busa is my daily rider/commuter/twisty mountain bike.

Second busa is a running project bike that I am almost donw with and I will probably sell.

Third busa is my LSR busa that is being built/under construction in a qwest for ridiculous speeds.

Scott

I'll have another as soon as I can find the right deal, and the money to complete it... Another 'busa, or a zx=14, which for all intents and purposes are one and the same... :moon: Kings of speed and comfort. Besides, what fun is it if the 'busa has no one to argue with in the garage in the dark...

I'll have another as soon as I can find the right deal, and the money to complete it... Another 'busa, or a zx=14, which for all intents and purposes are one and the same... :moon: Kings of speed and comfort. Besides, what fun is it if the 'busa has no one to argue with in the garage in the dark...

I have a 300hp turbo beast. And im currently getting parts together to build another gen1. Just starting with a frame and a motor. Gonna make it a stocker with nice paint, and 1k wheels. :thumbsup:

My 2 I dont have current pic of them together..this is 8 or 9 months old

Bikes.jpg

I have a question....I see A LOT of new posters that are not 16 year olds wishing they had a Hayabusa......they are adult motorcyclists that are already entrenched in the Busa experience. And so many are NEW to the org! So, my question is, where have you all been? Welcome aboard and I for one will certainly enjoy your input and expertise in the future!
It's nice to see folks taking a Gen I and working on it from the frame up to create a piece that is just like you want it. (Gen II's also, for that matter).
Buying a Busa, riding it then selling it is one thing, taking one and developing it to suit your own style and needs over time, is quite another and it's fantastic to see so many with big plans! Post often and tell us all how things are going! Raydog

i've had more than one busa but never more than one at the same time :(
only one i wish i still had was my 03 pumpkin

I have a question....I see A LOT of new posters that are not 16 year olds wishing they had a Hayabusa......they are adult motorcyclists that are already entrenched in the Busa experience. And so many are NEW to the org! So, my question is, where have you all been? Welcome aboard and I for one will certainly enjoy your input and expertise in the future! Raydog
Thanks for the welcome from me:beerchug:. Yes i have been part of this forum for over two years just reading the threads. Even though this week alone i have posted 4 times to raise my posts to 6:thumbsup:
Although i find that lurking and reading this forum has been great, what i am about to write does not reflect towards this forum in anyway that i have seen.
My experience with forums shows me that they can be hostile environments ( like certain MV Agusta and Ferrari forums:disagree:). Life's to short for that BS, so i spend my forum time reading.
But so far so good around here, i am enjoying it.

Thanks for the welcome from me:beerchug:. Yes i have been part of this forum for over two years just reading the threads. Even though this week alone i have posted 4 times to raise my posts to 6:thumbsup:
Although i find that lurking and reading this forum has been great, what i am about to write does not reflect towards this forum in anyway that i have seen.
My experience with forums shows me that they can be hostile environments ( like certain MV Agusta and Ferrari forums:disagree:). Life's to short for that BS, so i spend my forum time reading.
But so far so good around here, i am enjoying it.

I hope you notice the diference in the atmosphere here as compared to other forums. :beerchug: Officially welcome. :welcome:

I have a question....I see A LOT of new posters that are not 16 year olds wishing they had a Hayabusa......they are adult motorcyclists that are already entrenched in the Busa experience. And so many are NEW to the org! So, my question is, where have you all been? Welcome aboard and I for one will certainly enjoy your input and expertise in the future!

I have been a member here for awhile and lately have been spending more time here. I am always looking for something new and I think this place may be it..........that said I love the busa, I love building them, wrenching on them, racing them, and of course hitting the twisites on one and having some fun with the 600's and 1000's.:thumbsup:

Scott

Back